Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

any BMXers

Old 05-22-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
NRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the rough
NRXTM's Tacoma Gallery
any BMXers

any one have a sprocket for a bmx bike that they could give to me if i pay shipping? would like 25t-35t
Old 05-26-2012, 09:30 PM   #2
NRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the roughNRXTM is a jewel in the rough
NRXTM's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 05-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #3
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I guess you could say I am a bmxer. I am looking for a bmx bike right now... My bike was stolen a few years ago.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:33 PM   #4
NRXTM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
I guess you could say I am a bmxer. I am looking for a bmx bike right now... My bike was stolen a few years ago.
ive had one of mine stolen too...
Old 05-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #5
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRXTM View Post
ive had one of mine stolen too...
I had a redline freestyle bmx bike. I am looking for another one for a good price, but they're hard to find cheap. I don't want to spend $400 on a bmx bike.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:41 PM   #6
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
I may ride..

Old 06-22-2012, 08:43 PM   #8
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-24-2012, 09:16 AM   #9
Fishmark is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
Fishmark's Tacoma Gallery
I have not rode in many years, but recently was able to re-acquire my old bike that I used to ride street/trails with. I fully restored it and have it on display in my man cave.
The frame is a FBM Angel of Death. Serial #0006
Old 07-24-2012, 09:26 AM   #10
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Well this seems like the right place to try and sell my old bmx.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ransition.html
Old 09-07-2012, 06:07 PM   #11
Noles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Noles1's Tacoma Gallery
Somebody say BMX

Old 12-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #12
Noles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoles1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Noles1's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 12-16-2013, 05:58 AM   #13
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Old schooler here, wish I still had my Supergoose. Currently have a GT Vertigo. I'll have to post my bike list shortly..
Old 12-16-2013, 08:30 AM   #14

Noles1's Tacoma Gallery
Ever go to the bmxmuseum?
Old 12-16-2013, 08:52 AM   #15
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noles1 View Post
Ever go to the bmxmuseum?
I've not heard of it, where can I find it?
Old 12-16-2013, 10:47 AM   #16

Noles1's Tacoma Gallery
http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewforum.php?id=23
Old 12-16-2013, 10:57 AM   #17

Noles1's Tacoma Gallery
http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/mongoose/45791
Old 12-16-2013, 11:06 AM   #18
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, I'll have to check it out.

Wish I still had my Diamond Back Mike Dominguez Strike Zone..and my Schwinn Predator Free Form EX. Sold the DB..the Schwinn got stolen
Old 12-16-2013, 11:29 AM   #19

Noles1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Sweet, I'll have to check it out.

Wish I still had my Diamond Back Mike Dominguez Strike Zone..and my Schwinn Predator Free Form EX. Sold the DB..the Schwinn got stolen
There are thousands of bikes in the museum and the swap meet thread has tons of stuff for sale. I have built and sold a lot of bikes from the 80's and it is cool to relive those days thru chromoly...
Old 12-16-2013, 11:42 AM   #20
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noles1 View Post
There are thousands of bikes in the museum and the swap meet thread has tons of stuff for sale. I have built and sold a lot of bikes from the 80's and it is cool to relive those days thru chromoly...
Yup..maybe now I can afford a couple on my wish list like a 1st gen Haro Freestyler/Master..Hutch TrickStar of course (I had a Windstyler).