Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Any Indy 500 Fans ??

Old 05-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #1
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Any Indy 500 Fans ??

I have been going to the "Indy 500" for years but missed going this year. Had to watch it on TV and what a great race it was.

In the early 1970s I met some individuals (from Crawfordsville & Indianapolis, IN) that became close friends and they had connections to the track owners & drivers. Since then have had super tickets and the opportunity to work at some of the other races there too.

This is my all time favorite sporting event ... any other "Indy 500" junkies out there ?
Old 05-29-2012, 03:42 AM   #2
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
I went to a 500 race along time ago I think Rick Mears won..I has a free ticket so not to thump a free watermelon but from where I was sitting I couln't hardly see a thing.