Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Gym Music

Old 12-29-2008, 07:01 AM   #1
Smurfio18 will become famous soon enough
Smurfio18's Tacoma Gallery
Gym Music

I know a bunch of you hit up the gym, just wanted to know what everyone listens to while working out? I personally listen to:

Disturbed
Metalica
Kanye's New Stuff
& others
Old 12-29-2008, 02:36 PM   #3
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Techno! Shit's wicked.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:47 PM   #4
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Techno! Shit's wicked.
+1 (Only @ the gym though. It really gets the heart beat up.)
Old 12-29-2008, 02:50 PM   #5
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
+1 (Only @ the gym though. It really gets the heart beat up.)

It must be why X users enjoy it so much!
Old 12-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #6
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
FallOut Boy. It. Gets. Me. PUMPED!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RefpRmU3LGM

(Tool and Disturbed, mostly)
Old 12-29-2008, 03:01 PM   #7
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
well, lately, ive just been listening to the crappy gym music. but it is proven that people that listen to music while working out, have an increase of up to 5% muscle results. just thought id share that with ya'll
Old 12-29-2008, 05:18 PM   #8
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Allman Bros., Jethro Tull, Eric Clapton etc. Yeah, I'm an old hippie.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:20 PM   #9
miss south !! haha!!
rocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nicerocivm is just really nice

rocivm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to rocivm
i personaly love latin music, like reguetton, or funny music, but i love country and rock, any kind, just nothing bored or slow,..
Old 12-29-2008, 05:22 PM   #10
cole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cole47
remstein
godsmack
pantera
candlebox
vayden
Old 12-29-2008, 05:24 PM   #11
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmmmm. pantera seems to be a hit.
Old 12-29-2008, 05:25 PM   #12
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
Gregorian Chant.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:49 PM   #13
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Fantastic thread with equally great posts. I'm pretty eclectic on the IPod. From Tony Bennett to Betty Blowtorch and the Butt Trumpets (go ahead, look it up....I'll wait..... make sure you listen to "I'm Ugly")

Looking for suggestions for the heavy bag. Something with a steady thump. Please no "Eye Of The Tiger".

Keep them cards and letters coming boys and girls, I have pencil in hand....well, the other hand.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:53 PM   #14
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
I like to listen to the heavy metal stuff like emmure, at the throne of judgment, bring me the horizon, a day to remember, mychildrenmybride, and a few others...that stuff gets me pumped when I'm lifting.
Old 12-29-2008, 06:55 PM   #15
Lane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the roughLane Cypert is a jewel in the rough
Lane Cypert's Tacoma Gallery
Buckcherry and Kid Rock
Old 12-30-2008, 01:34 AM   #16
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Barry White
Old 01-02-2009, 12:58 AM   #17
Smurfio18 will become famous soon enough
Smurfio18's Tacoma Gallery
Trying to find some good Techno music for my cardio, anyone know of any bands/ artists that I should check out.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:22 AM   #18
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
does raising a beer up from my cupholder to my mouth count as a work out?

if so, I listen repeatedly to the tune "Night Flight" from Zep's 1975 album Physical Graffitti.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:43 AM   #19
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
For wieght training, I listen to:
Sponge
Korn
Three Days Grace
Marilyn MansonKittie
Disturbed
Prodigy
For running:
95 South
Britany Spears-Toxic
Christina Aguilera-Keeps Gettin' Better
Collio
Justin Timberlake-What goes around comes around
Lemonheads-Mrs Robinson
Outkast
Presidents of the United States of America
ratt
Rihanna
Old 01-02-2009, 05:59 AM   #20
Red Razor has a spectacular aura aboutRed Razor has a spectacular aura about
Red Razor's Tacoma Gallery
When Lifting (All as loud as possible):
Chevelle
Nine in Nails
Distrubed
Cold
Zombie (White and Rob)
Mudvayne
The Union Underground
Linkin Park
Saliva
Smashing Pumpkins
Dope
Filter
Korn

Cardio:
I watch TV. My treadmill adjusts to keep my heartrate up.