Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD

Old 06-26-2012, 10:21 PM   #21
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Not sneakers but my favorite case of all time vans iPhone 4s case vans sole so dope real rubber!

SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340770780.980643.jpg
Old 06-26-2012, 10:26 PM   #22
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have any grape 5's in 10-11 for sale?
Old 06-26-2012, 10:36 PM   #23
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Probably my favorite pair right now . Wear them in special occasions .

Old 06-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #24
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
i have yet to own a pair of 3's but right now my 4's will do glad to see there are some sneakerheads
Old 06-26-2012, 10:43 PM   #25
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Cool just stops buy ugly ass shoes that are not inverments niketown saan get some real shoes

This coming from the Guy who buys Nike's that look like ugly ass skechers LOL
Old 06-26-2012, 10:47 PM   #26
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Right now my favorite shoes are the nike sb koston 1's wish i could get the old es koston 1's from bak bak in the dayz. Anyone still have theres for those who use to skate
Old 06-26-2012, 10:48 PM   #27
ErocksTaco has a spectacular aura aboutErocksTaco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Eric
ErocksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Not sneakers but my favorite case of all time vans iPhone 4s case vans sole so dope real rubber!

Attachment 157495
Just went and bought this case on amazon after seeing your picture. That is definitely a sick case
Old 06-27-2012, 01:36 AM   #28
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Picked these up recently. Paul Rodriguez 5
Old 06-27-2012, 09:49 AM   #30
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Resub'd
Old 06-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
very niiice they look comfy
Old 06-28-2012, 11:16 PM   #32
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErocksTaco View Post
Just went and bought this case on amazon after seeing your picture. That is definitely a sick case
You pay 60?
Old 06-28-2012, 11:17 PM   #33

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Those are fresh
Old 06-28-2012, 11:18 PM   #34

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
My red Diamond Turf II so frag IMO love these kicks retro swag!

SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340947060.032248.jpg
Old 07-01-2012, 08:17 PM   #36
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I've been collecting for years. I had at one time 300-400 pairs of Nikes/Jordans.

I was a Nike Park member and then that became what is known now as "NIKETALK" in 2000. I've been a Original member since on there. Screen name INJENNZ. Never really explored the iSS forum as I lost interest in the hype.

I lost that passion years ago and I now have around 40 pairs of Nikes. Some Rare Nike SB's and Jordans. Mostly Nike Air Max and Lunars. I still like classics here and there. However I can't picture dropping $100 for a pair of kicks these days. When I was younger, dropping $200-$300 for a Rare pair was nothing.

Its cool to see a once hobby of mine finally getting some love on TW.

I'll dig up some old pictures of when I was really into all this. . . Waiting in line for Rare sneakers was once a fun way to chill with your friends. I'm way too old for that shit now.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:22 PM   #37
EdwardHBLW is on a distinguished road
EdwardHBLW's Tacoma Gallery
A buddy of mine used to be in the sneakerhead game and did a TON of Nikes back in the day... Zen the Freshmaker. He's now doing dress shoes and made a pair of these for me from some Allen Edmonds.

Basically he reconditions them and resoles them with his own soles made in house. Some of the others I've seen, he adds different materials in the wing tips.
Attached Thumbnails
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-photo-may-17-5-02-05-pm.jpg  
Old 07-01-2012, 08:24 PM   #38
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I remember when those first came out, they were over a hundred bucks!
They never retailed at $100. You might be thinking of when they went on sale. Nike released the famous 95 sneakers at $140 retail. The most popular classic colors were the Neons, Chili Reds, and Crystal Blues.

To this day, Nike manages to Re-Retro them over and over again. The fact they've managed to raise retail on all their sneakers with poorer quality than before has pushed me away.

Jordan Brand has become the worse of the worse in cheap quality. The classic Jordan Retro 3 & 4s are horrific. The midsole paint cracks and chips only after a few wears.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:02 PM   #39

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Griffey max plus nice black kicks IMO

SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1341198130.401698.jpg
Old 07-01-2012, 09:05 PM   #40

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I do agree on the quality of Jordan's going down hill from the shit I had as a kid! But I will always be a sneakerhead and will be picking up the retros still! Don't hate!!