Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD

Old 07-01-2012, 08:12 PM   #41
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
dude if i didnt like my otter box so much i would have got one of those...

Did you get the Opsedians???
I have the otter box to use that one on the weekdays at work and use that vans one on the weekends!
Old 07-01-2012, 08:13 PM   #42
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Never been into the basketball type shoe phase, just not for me! But i do love tennis shoes.

My newest pair:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardHBLW View Post
A buddy of mine used to be in the sneakerhead game and did a TON of Nikes back in the day... Zen the Freshmaker. He's now doing dress shoes and made a pair of these for me from some Allen Edmonds.

Basically he reconditions them and resoles them with his own soles made in house. Some of the others I've seen, he adds different materials in the wing tips.
those are sweet!!
Old 07-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #43
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'll probably Get back into it slightly ( no where near hundreds of pairs ) . Only bought about 2 pair in the last year but I see a few I may scoop up for the summer . Beats the $800 bar tab a month with the fellas . I've worn my retro 3's probably 20 times now and they have very minimal cracking in the midsole . It's more like a crease here and there .
Old 07-01-2012, 08:18 PM   #44
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Still have not found a place to wear these but I love them! 15 years coming and these were made well great stitching ect! Had to cop the tee also

SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1341199000.660510.jpg
Old 07-01-2012, 08:19 PM   #45

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Yeah I'll probably Get back into it slightly ( no where near hundreds of pairs ) . Only bought about 2 pair in the last year but I see a few I may scoop up for the summer . Beats the $800 bar tab a month with the fellas .
Ya I told my wife I don't do drugs I do sneakers lol! The funny thing is I think I would spend less doing drugs buhahaha
Old 07-01-2012, 10:36 PM   #46
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
I remember when those first came out, they were over a hundred bucks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
They never retailed at $100. You might be thinking of when they went on sale. Nike released the famous 95 sneakers at $140 retail. The most popular classic colors were the Neons, Chili Reds, and Crystal Blues.
Key word. Still a grip, nonetheless.
Old 07-21-2012, 10:38 AM   #47
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Thought I'd entertain with two sweet recent pick-ups

Old 07-21-2012, 10:39 AM   #48
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-21-2012, 10:45 AM   #49

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Guess I can snap another with a pair of Beaters I have on. . . Wish I didn't wear them like I did. Worth $750 Brand New

Old 07-21-2012, 06:14 PM   #51
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
This is what I'm currently wearing

Old 07-21-2012, 07:06 PM   #53
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
They make the best boots... And products all together
yep, only sunglasses I will wear. I've got a lot of stuff from Oakley, the people who work at our local store know me lol
Old 07-21-2012, 07:53 PM   #54
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I like the style and print on those, but was never a big fan of the fat tongue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
This is what I'm currently wearing

I might have to try those out
Old 07-21-2012, 10:29 PM   #55

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Have not picked up any sneakers lately been buying a lot of stuff for my house I am prolly going to pick up the USA and the gold KDs and the fire red 4s
Old 07-22-2012, 12:21 PM   #56

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^House >Truck >Shoes > then maybe the Girl

Best NIKES I've owned are the Lunarglide Technology and the Rosheruns.

Light, Cheap, and durable. Better technology than the expensive Nike Air Max versions.

They've taken a lot of business away from themselves by doing that.
Old 07-22-2012, 12:39 PM   #57
JTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeryck
JTyfz450's Tacoma Gallery
Nike Air Royal Mid VT and Adidas Hard Court Hi

Old 07-22-2012, 12:42 PM   #58
JTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeryck
JTyfz450's Tacoma Gallery
Most definitely the Lunarglides are the best! I have the 2's and they are quite possibly the best/comfortable shoe I have ever owned!

Quote:
^House >Truck >Shoes > then maybe the Girl

Best NIKES I've owned are the Lunarglide Technology and the Rosheruns.

Light, Cheap, and durable. Better technology than the expensive Nike Air Max versions.

They've taken a lot of business away from themselves by doing that.
Old 07-22-2012, 12:44 PM   #59
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
NikeiD is the death of my wallet
hell ya!
got these in April, ele print af1's

had these about 1.5 years, my dog ate the other lace.
Old 07-29-2012, 10:29 PM   #60

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Picked up a pair of cool grey lebrons today for my trip to Cali to wear at the OC fair love this color!
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1343626069.679458.jpg