Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD

Old 08-02-2012, 01:34 PM   #66
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
Any jordan collectors getti the fire red IVs this Saturday
Waiting on my RSVP tweet back from Nike town right now
Old 08-02-2012, 11:55 PM   #68
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
missed out on the beverly hills rsvp.. got the santa monica rsvp size 12
Got my RSVP!
Old 08-18-2012, 07:36 PM   #70

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
This is one of my last pick ups had to grab the team USA shirt to rep my team! Love the retro 4 one of my favorite js!

SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1345340112.897203.jpg
Old 09-27-2012, 11:15 PM   #71

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Coped these today Olympic 7s! SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1348809308.588793.jpg
Old 09-27-2012, 11:23 PM   #72
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Coped these today Olympic 7s! Attachment 171851

I was going to get them today as You know but ill probably pick them up this weekend
Old 09-30-2012, 10:47 AM   #73

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
I was going to get them today as You know but ill probably pick them up this weekend
Did you get them you hack?
Old 12-23-2012, 09:17 PM   #74

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Could not get the 11s this weekend but I did get the 4s last weekend!!

SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1356322579.662646.jpg
Old 02-18-2013, 10:34 PM   #75

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a bump picked up these flips at the dunkxchange that was Sunday here in Vegas
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361252047.984964.jpg
Old 02-18-2013, 10:37 PM   #76

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Some more pics from the event

Got to kick it with Chum Lee for a bit
He is a huge sneaker head
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361252110.168036.jpg
MTV and few big sneaker blogs were out!
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361252135.507364.jpg
Had some heat there but prices were RETARTED!
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361252162.879983.jpg
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361252247.690009.jpg
Old 02-18-2013, 10:40 PM   #77

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
More pics haha last few

SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361252293.715337.jpg
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361252314.858201.jpg
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361252330.647164.jpg
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361252342.283930.jpg
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361252358.305707.jpg
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361252370.868458.jpg
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361252384.219537.jpg
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361252394.493088.jpg
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1361252405.463762.jpg
Old 02-19-2013, 11:06 AM   #78
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
OG iss member, stopped collecting after 5 years. Trying to unload a few pairs if anyone is interested. All deadstock 10-10.5 range. Pm me, will post actual stuff when I decide whats going and whats staying
Old 02-19-2013, 05:51 PM   #79

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbcm12 View Post
OG iss member, stopped collecting after 5 years. Trying to unload a few pairs if anyone is interested. All deadstock 10-10.5 range. Pm me, will post actual stuff when I decide whats going and whats staying
thats my size pm me looking for heat homie! or just pm me for my number or email
Old 04-21-2013, 06:41 PM   #80
JstreetS will become famous soon enoughJstreetS will become famous soon enough

Name: Jay
JstreetS's Tacoma Gallery
Nice to find some sneakerheads on Tacoma Forum! I am always rocking fresh kicks while driving my Tacoma! I just launched a company called Sole-Protector, would love it if you guys would check out the website and if you are impressed...please place an order!

www.sole-protector.com

Thanks!