Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD

Old 04-21-2013, 08:03 PM   #81
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JstreetS View Post
Nice to find some sneakerheads on Tacoma Forum! I am always rocking fresh kicks while driving my Tacoma! I just launched a company called Sole-Protector, would love it if you guys would check out the website and if you are impressed...please place an order!

www.sole-protector.com

Thanks!
LOL this is funny
Old 04-24-2013, 12:23 AM   #82
professional trousersnake charmer
RJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ/Mike Hauncho/HeavyHands
RJ MacReady's Tacoma Gallery
currently F/S...

DS sz 12 crimsons $320
DS sz 12 pewter $425
9/10 sz 11.5 Cali SB $275
DS sz 11.5 south beach $450

grails @ moment:
DS sz 12 Galaxy Foamposite
DS sz 11.5 Blk/Volt Foam Pro
DS 2 11.5/12 Varsity Red/blk Foam Pro
DS (unopened box) sz 11.5&12 paranormans
DS 2 sz 11.5 UNDFTD IV
DS sz 11.5 AF2 Espo
DS sz 11.5 J IV Retro + Black Cement
DS sz 11.5 Deftones SB high
DS sz 11 BRED XI "45s"
Old 04-24-2013, 01:04 PM   #83
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
currently F/S...

DS sz 12 crimsons $320
DS sz 12 pewter $425
9/10 sz 11.5 Cali SB $275
DS sz 11.5 south beach $450

grails @ moment:
DS sz 12 Galaxy Foamposite
DS sz 11.5 Blk/Volt Foam Pro
DS 2 sz 11.5 UNDFTD IV
DS sz 11.5 AF2 Espo
DS sz 11.5 J IV Retro + Black Cement
DS sz 11.5 Deftones SB high
DS sz 11 BRED XI "45s"
Fuck thats whats up your the wrong fucking size lol
Old 05-01-2013, 02:42 PM   #85
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO at the sole protector idea. If you're going to wear your shoes, wear your shoes.

You can't keep things forever and thats whats wrong with the new generation of shoe collectors (Sneakerheads/Hypebeast).

The THIRST is real from these new breeds and I can see that Sole Protector idea being used.

I own a bit of expensive sneakers and if I plan to wear them, I could care less if they get dirty or yellow.

I love my Carmine 6 Jordans and they've yellowed. Makes me love them even more.

grails @ moment:
DS sz 12 Galaxy Foamposite **Gimmick New Crap from Nike**
DS sz 11.5 Blk/Volt Foam Pro ** OG color way always wins**
DS 2 sz 11.5 UNDFTD IV **NICE!** My buddy has the EMINEMS
DS sz 11.5 AF2 Espo **Never see these around anymore nor worn by people. I waited in line at NTLA for these. Pharrell Dunks too and the Hale Barrys.**
DS sz 11.5 J IV Retro + Black Cement **Classic Timeless**
DS sz 11.5 Deftones SB high ** Ohh Yeah man.These and the original Guccis SB were my fav HIghs (b4 RESN)**
DS sz 11 BRED XI "45s" ** You sir have a Rare Gem **
Old 05-03-2013, 08:34 PM   #86
Cornell34 is on a distinguished road

Name: Evan
Cornell34's Tacoma Gallery
Wow nice, didn't expect any fellow sneaker heads on here.

Right now my collection consists if

Jordan CP3 V Year of the Dragon (Normally don't rock with team Js but SICK colorway.)

Jordan Bred 11, 2013 release.

Jordan 9 Johnny Kilroy

Reebok Answer 4, Black/White (Iverson is my All Time fave, had to do it)

KD IV iD, Seattle SuperSonics colorway (Made an iD playing out the scenario if OKC hadn't relocated, they look nice!)

Lebron 9 Cool Grey/3M

Lebron 9 Lake Summit Hornets

Lebron 9 Lake Summit Hornets Low

Nike Air Penny V "Miami Dolphins"

A modest collection ,but grinding everyday for the next pair.

Right now on the hunt for Jordan Olympic 6s, DMP 6s, and GMP 6s, yeah 6s are my favorite J lol.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:50 PM   #87
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
So do you guys actually wear the shoes or collect them like on collects gi joes, antiques, etc....?
Old 05-03-2013, 08:53 PM   #88
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I would love a pair of retro 1s red and white authenic. Cant find a pair of them under 200 bucks.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoJosh View Post
So do you guys actually wear the shoes or collect them like on collects gi joes, antiques, etc....?
I wear mine. I just think they're meant to be worn and enjoyed.
Old 05-03-2013, 09:57 PM   #90
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I collect 5150 hats lol. Keep the stickers on them and everything. Whatever Haters gon hate haha
Old 05-04-2013, 12:48 AM   #91

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ MacReady View Post
what sz shoe are you? I know a lot of sneakerheads in socal
Lebron's and Foams 10.5 everything else 10!

Quote:
Sneakers are made to be worn! I have 3 or 4 ds pairs but i like rocking my shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
I collect 5150 hats lol. Keep the stickers on them and everything. Whatever Haters gon hate haha
Wear them shits!
Old 05-04-2013, 01:08 AM   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Lebron's and Foams 10.5 everything else 10!

Sneakers are made to be worn! I have 3 or 4 ds pairs but i like rocking my shit

Wear them shits!
I rock em, People try to take the stickers off and i get fucking pissed, They just dont understand its like taking a action figure out of there box.
Old 05-04-2013, 09:37 AM   #93

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
I rock em, People try to take the stickers off and i get fucking pissed, They just dont understand its like taking a action figure out of there box.
i take the prie tag off but i rock the brim sticker lol!
Old 05-04-2013, 05:07 PM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
i take the prie tag off but i rock the brim sticker lol!
Oh yah, Gotta rock the gold brim sticker... Just how i roll i guess.
Old 05-04-2013, 07:22 PM   #95
Lpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLpheat22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
Lpheat22's Tacoma Gallery
Who got their grapes today?

NT right here if anyone else is

I'm a not a huge collector but between getting shoes and getting parts for my truck I'm always broke

And I take off the top sticker from my fitteds but keep the bottom sticker
Old 05-05-2013, 08:55 AM   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpheat22 View Post
Who got their grapes today?

NT right here if anyone else is

I'm a not a huge collector but between getting shoes and getting parts for my truck I'm always broke

And I take off the top sticker from my fitteds but keep the bottom sticker
I didn't, not a fan of the 5s. Funny story though. One of my homeboys broke finish line. A lot of people was complaining about not being able to do anything on finish lines website. The 30 second countdown wouldn't refresh. I don't think he even got a countdown. He said he coulda got as many pairs as he wanted it just stayed on the page with the Grapes.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:50 PM   #97
RJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJ MacReady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I wear the shit out of my shoes...i do buy more than 1 pair usually.
Espo though, I only have 1 left so those stay DS. Most others its 2+
Really don't do the hats. Im a foam guy since 98' so I really don't do too many nowadays considering the quality is just not the same. I have 2 DS pairs of the Encore IV's but Im not really that into em.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:32 PM   #98

Anybody got a hook on some Jordan Retros 1, Red and white PM me totally looking for a pair.
Old 05-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #99

ok,
thread revival

Im selling
A pair of 9/10 condition sz 11.5 copper foams
Yellowing on the bottom soles but who cares considering noone will see it.
Price is $275 OBO

A DS pair of sz 11.5 Jet Fighter foams
No Yellowing including dogtags.
Price is $325

DS pair of sz 12 Galaxy Foams
Includes receipt from South Coast HOH
$1600 OBO (slightly negotiable)

**if you need pics, just pm me your email or phone# & ill get em to you
Old 05-20-2013, 03:08 PM   #100
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know where I can fins a pair of these? Been looking for years, cant find them anywhere. I sometimes find them on eBay, but never in my size or color I want.

Vans Knu Skool