Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD

Old 06-25-2012, 11:38 PM   #1
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD

So I mite be alone on this as far as this site but my hobby aka obsession is sneakers! Jordans/Nikes ect! So I just wanted to make a thread for people to post pics bs ect about there kicks or weird shoes that you like anything
Old 06-25-2012, 11:40 PM   #2
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
My latest pick up retro 12 obsidian!
SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340692774.002738.jpg
Old 06-25-2012, 11:42 PM   #3

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Picked these up in honor of King James getting his ring

Lebron 9 lows

SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340692876.298145.jpg
Old 06-25-2012, 11:52 PM   #4

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Lol ok last one for the night see that no body is in to it!

These are the KD od green and orange lows I like these super comfortable and clean looking IMO!

SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340693480.131979.jpg
Old 06-26-2012, 12:03 AM   #6
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
You knew I would be in on this LOL
Old 06-26-2012, 12:29 AM   #8
subwayaz is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft, Maint
subwayaz's Tacoma Gallery
Otomix Bodybuilding Shoes I always have thought were the most comfortable Sneakers out.

Old 06-26-2012, 12:35 AM   #9
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
NikeiD is the death of my wallet
Old 06-26-2012, 12:39 AM   #10
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
Attachment 157350Attachment 157352
Just a little from my collection

Wow I love your closet I thought mine was full man I post some pictures later
Old 06-26-2012, 03:07 PM   #11

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lucky bastard... I got the Playoffs 12s not to long ago...
Your the lucky one I wanted the playoffs so bad but was in a home owners class to get my house haha! The Niketown here in Vegas still have a full run of sizes!
Old 06-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #12

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Attachment 157350Attachment 157352
Just a little from my collection
Jelly of the playoffs homie you clorst looks like mine haha I will post a pic when I get home
Old 06-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #13

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by subwayaz View Post
Otomix Bodybuilding Shoes I always have thought were the most comfortable Sneakers out.

Lol those are hella goofy looking
Old 06-26-2012, 03:10 PM   #14

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
Wow I love your closet I thought mine was full man I post some pictures later
My closest is better then your lol really it is!
Old 06-26-2012, 03:11 PM   #15

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Classic red and black air max 95s that I found at the outlet got them for 40 bucks!

SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340748648.534582.jpg
Old 06-26-2012, 03:16 PM   #16
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
Classic red and black air max 95s that I found at the outlet got them for 40 bucks!

Attachment 157448
I remember when those first came out, they were over a hundred bucks!
Old 06-26-2012, 04:34 PM   #17

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
I remember when those first came out, they were over a hundred bucks!
Yup airmax 95 are still 170 retail for the new colors
Old 06-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #18

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
My retro 4 military blues I coped via twitter RSVP at niketown love when they do it that way!

SNEAKERHEADS/SHOE BS THREAD-imageuploadedbytapatalk1340753681.865191.jpg
Old 06-26-2012, 06:56 PM   #19
Hug balls bitch

big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOT View Post
My closest is better then your lol really it is!

Yeah I know , I'm going to Nike right now
Old 06-26-2012, 09:16 PM   #20

MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by big dog View Post
Yeah I know , I'm going to Nike right now
Cool just stops buy ugly ass shoes that are not inverments niketown saan get some real shoes