Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Aquarium Hobbyists

Old 01-04-2013, 07:20 AM   #24
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Just a tip for you hobbyists in Washington and Colorado -- aquarium water is great for watering "house plants."
Old 01-04-2013, 07:27 AM   #26
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Well, it works anywhere, but I am sure there are some folks starting up a new indoor gardening hobby in those states.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:07 AM   #28
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Oh I get it now............

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMatt View Post
I just happen to have another 55g with filter, rocks, and some decorations....just sitting there
Bought a 15 gal before I seent this
Old 01-04-2013, 08:12 AM   #30
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery

I've seen a few setups like this, some even use fish to eat when they get big enough.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #31
Mr.Schertz is on a distinguished road

Mr.Schertz's Tacoma Gallery
i have a 180 gallon tank with central american cichlids
Old 01-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #33
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i don't personally have a tank...but my brother is HUGE into discus...in fact if any of ya'll are into these type of fish, you may have seen some of his photos...

these are of his 100gal custom tank...he has several others along with this one and breeds discus

Not these photos, but he has had several photos bought and published in various aquarium magazines
Old 01-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #34
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
I was really into salt water tanks a while back and had 8 at one point now i just service a 120 gallon salt water reef with a 30 gallon frag tank.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:43 PM   #35
Mikie is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Mikie's Tacoma Gallery

Our 250 gallon salt water aquarium. There are no fish in this picture becouse we had just finished doing a complete tear down and cleaning of the system. The entire system is plumbed to outside where we have the filtration house, so it makes for a very clean and semi silent system.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:25 PM   #36
Nathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
Nathan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbee2828 View Post
It's justa personal preference. FW fish are easy to keep, much cheaper to buy and filtration/chemistry is a lot less complicated. SW is the opposite but there are just so much more life out side of fish from coral to inverts and such.
not true, I can point you to freshwater species that are much harder to keep alive than most saltwater aquarium fish, and ones that cost just as much.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:33 PM   #37
Nathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
Nathan's Tacoma Gallery
A few of my fish taken tonight:
Pair of triple reds:

Clown Killifish

Australian Desert Goby

Old 01-21-2013, 08:47 PM   #38
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
My old 10 gallon fish tank for my turtle

The 55 gallon for my turtle

Built the stand myself...
Old 01-21-2013, 09:01 PM   #39
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery

Planted 55 gal aquascape I made for my fire station. Frogbit up top covers half the surface area of the water now, vals are grown in, and moss and ferns are thick as fuxk now.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:07 PM   #40
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! I've got a 55 gallon with a tiger Oscar, two jack dempseys, terror cichlids, and a yellow and orange African cichlid.

Oh and a sucker fish. Wish I could figure out to post a pic from my iPhone.