Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Aquarium Hobbyists

Old 09-26-2013, 08:29 PM   #101
ONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud ofONALL4 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
ONALL4's Tacoma Gallery
nice tanks I've been keeping fish on and off now I have a 77 gal freshwater discus tank and just 3 discus right now 3 roselines, L114 pleco, loaches

Before the discus I had a saltwater nano tank 15 gal. Simple setup no skimmer just T5 light and separate refugium...wow that was a lot of work to maintain and keep clean

Old 09-26-2013, 08:56 PM   #102
Gear Jammer
Brodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrodie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Brodie's Tacoma Gallery
My 150g Oscar tank...

Old 09-30-2013, 06:57 AM   #103
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Mike
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought some dwarf baby tears this weekend and got them planted... now im working on building my DIY CO2 system... pics after i get that done.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #104
Nathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
Nathan's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in the mid atlantic area? The local aquarium clubs have their convention next week in Herndon, Virginia. Sunday is a all day auction of everything aquarium related, and is open to the public (free). The registration for the talks is only $20
http://aquafest2013.org/
There will be fish & plants for sale that you never see in the stores.
Old 10-13-2013, 05:41 AM   #105
mrbee2828 is on a distinguished road
Name: BJ
mrbee2828's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't know about this and planned a coral show for next weekend in Virginia Beach. www.mid-atlanticmas.com
Old 10-13-2013, 09:15 AM   #106
Nathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nathan's Tacoma Gallery
Thats cool, This is 99% freshwater. Its an off year too, next year they are doing their Biennial Catfish convention. Heres last years site http://catfishcon.com/
They bring people in from all over the world. Hans – Georg Evers and Ian Fuller always give great talks.
Old 10-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #108
Nathan's Tacoma Gallery
thats a good looking oscar
Old 10-15-2013, 10:17 AM   #110
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the rough

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11TRD View Post
Thanks! He was about an inch and a half a year ago. Well over 6 inches now. Went from a 10gal, to a 20, to a 35 and now this 55 and really need to go up to a 100 or a 75 gallon.
Go 100g. I regret 75 :/
Old 11-03-2013, 09:48 AM   #111
Nathan's Tacoma Gallery

Aponogeton ulvaceus flower
Old 11-19-2013, 12:24 PM   #112
JKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKU3000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
JKU3000's Tacoma Gallery
Oscars are the way to go, mine is a beast, eats everything in sight, wings, hamburger, turkey, and baby mice lol
Old 12-09-2013, 12:20 PM   #113
Keep It Wild. KCCO
WildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shedWildLand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
WildLand's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 55 gallon African chiclid tank. Have 7 chiclids
2 silver dollars
2 tiger barbs
2 bala sharks
1 red tailed shark
1 pleco
Couple live plants

I'm getting tired of the Africans and wish I went with South American instead. Have any of you tried mixing the two?

And y'all's discus's are pretty. Wish they weren't so pricey!
Old 12-09-2013, 12:25 PM   #114
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
nice thread. id take pictures of my tanks but im tooo lazy haha
Old 12-09-2013, 01:11 PM   #115
KevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the roughKevbekTacoma is a jewel in the rough

Hey guys, im lagging balls on my suspension and am officially too impatient. For anyone interested, im selling my aquarium and all of my fish. Here is the CL add. Feel free to ask me questions if your interested. So sad

SOCAL
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...236410322.html
Old 12-09-2013, 01:24 PM   #116
Nathan's Tacoma Gallery
What are the dimensions on that tank?
Old 12-09-2013, 01:59 PM   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
What are the dimensions on that tank?
I'll have to measure when I get home
Old 01-07-2014, 03:13 PM   #118
SR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to beholdSR52012 is a splendid one to behold
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
Here is an update on my tank...

I re did my 56c and got some drift wood and live plants. also got a new light for free!!!

There are more plants now. then when this pic was taken...

I also started a FW shrimp tank and a Betta tank (@ my fiances work)

Old 01-07-2014, 03:22 PM   #119
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR52012 View Post
Here is an update on my tank...

I re did my 56c and got some drift wood and live plants. also got a new light for free!!!

There are more plants now. then when this pic was taken...

I also started a FW shrimp tank and a Betta tank (@ my fiances work)

Cool. What kind of light did you get? How many WPG are you running? Looks like you have fairly low light plants, so you probably can get away with 1-1.5 WPG. Also, what spectrum is the light? Should be around 6700 for plant growth.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:22 AM   #120
SR52012's Tacoma Gallery
the light is a current... dont ask me what model tho lol. i know it has 2 4pin lights one blue and one white. I will be replacing the bulbs. I found them for cheap online and was going to get a 10k white and a 6500 to make it a little brighter... i need to get rid of these tannins tho.