Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

trout fishing!

Old 06-29-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
diesel tech
AddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud of

Name: wyatt
AddicTioN's Tacoma Gallery
trout fishing!

if any one in north carolina every wants walk a stream hit me up! heres some pictures of some beautiful brown trout i hooked last week

Old 06-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #2
Insight1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bill
Insight1's Tacoma Gallery
Nice fish!
Old 06-29-2012, 02:46 PM   #3
mdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmdcmn7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Chuck
mdcmn7's Tacoma Gallery
So let me get this straight, Tacoma world not only has tacoma threads, but they have gun threads, military threads, male nurse threads, and now trout fishing threads?

If there were tits, beer and red meat threads I would have to move in.

BTW those are some beautiful fish. I am pretty far from SC, but up here in PA we have some great trout streams assuming you can get far enough away from the jerk-offs to catch some
Old 06-29-2012, 02:58 PM   #4
diesel tech
AddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud of

Name: wyatt
AddicTioN's Tacoma Gallery
thanks yall! and i agree with ya haha this place has about everything! and yea thats the same with here too i normally go way out where none knows about and catch my fish but that one with the yellow belly was caught right infront of another guy haha he just got out of the creek the idiot was casting 2 feet infront of him and not moving as i was putting on my waders...he got out and on my first cast i reeled that one in. all he had to do was cast 30 ft
Old 06-29-2012, 03:00 PM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdcmn7 View Post
So let me get this straight, Tacoma world not only has tacoma threads, but they have gun threads, military threads, male nurse threads, and now trout fishing threads?

If there were tits, beer and red meat threads I would have to move in.

BTW those are some beautiful fish. I am pretty far from SC, but up here in PA we have some great trout streams assuming you can get far enough away from the jerk-offs to catch some

lol theres tits and much more on this site, just need to know where to go

there is a brewery section i believe too, theres a food sub section, perfect for a red meat thread you can start

i wish az had good trout streams!
Old 08-02-2012, 07:39 AM   #6
mxzx44003 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
mxzx44003's Tacoma Gallery

So do Lake Trout fit into this thread