LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

UFC 148: Silva vs Sonnen II

Old 07-03-2012, 09:33 PM   #1
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
UFC 148: Silva vs Sonnen II

Will it be as good as its being hyped? Who will win? Thoughts on the rest of the card?

Main Card
Silva vs Sonnen
Griffin vs Ortiz
Le vs Cote
Kim vs Maia
Mendes vs McKenzie
Menjivar vs Easton

Prelims
Tibau vs Nurmagomedov
Guillard vs Camoes
Philippou vs Fukuda
Alessio vs Roller
Oliveira vs Izquierdo

Old 07-03-2012, 09:35 PM   #4
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
If Sonnen fought as good as he did first fight without being tapped out..he will win.

Tito and Griffin, wtF? Umm I'll choose Griffin and I'm assuming that's Cung Le fighting? He will win lol don't know the other two.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:37 PM   #5
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I want Sonnen to win

Ortiz
Le
Kim
Old 07-04-2012, 09:12 PM   #6
Drunk Canadian

bump...

What do you guys think of all the trash talking coming from Chael?
Old 07-04-2012, 09:56 PM   #7
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't heard his latest trash talk but listening to his interview on Rogan was fascinating. I think he'll win. I just need to find a place to watch.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #8
Drunk Canadian

Watch the video i posted. Some funny shit.

You can live stream it if you get really desperate. I can pm the link to anyone who wants it.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:04 PM   #9
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah i have streamed a few. It wasn't too bad but i just moved an gots no internet except for the phone. Might have to go to a bar
Old 07-04-2012, 11:27 PM   #11
Drunk Canadian

Thats what they said the first time
Old 07-04-2012, 11:31 PM   #12
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
Watch the video i posted. Some funny shit.

You can live stream it if you get really desperate. I can pm the link to anyone who wants it.
Me. please
Old 07-06-2012, 05:00 AM   #13
mtn3172 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
mtn3172's Tacoma Gallery
Can you PM me the link to watch it live, Ill be away on vaca and dont want to miss the fight, I think Sonnen is going to bring it.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:41 AM   #14
I feel so Devo

oh and I hope Le wins, he's awesome to watch so I'd like to see him get to stick around.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:03 AM   #15
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
I hate cocky people and sonnen is cocky as fuck but silva fights like hes too good for people and seems like a dueche so I got sonnen!

Titos career has been done for a few years now so I got Griffin

Cote isn't the fighter he used to be and Le is up and coming so I got Le

Maia is harass at bjj but fights like a little bitch against anyone with good stand up but I don't know Kim so I got Maia

Don't know Mckenzie so I got Mendez

Easton is a beast, I got him

Overall I'm sure it will go like it always seems to go, all the fights that appear boring will be badass and all the fights u hope will be harass will be boring
Old 07-06-2012, 05:54 PM   #16
TmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TmecTaco79's Tacoma Gallery
I think the main even should be interesting seeing as how chael's level of test ratio was through the roof last time. i know he says he has a condition but I'm not 100% convinced its legit. I think everyone is overlooking that fact. If his test ratio is normal i think it'll be a whole different fight. But the other fights on the card I'm hoping forest will win. Like stated above tito's career has come and gone so I'm going for forest. Cung Le is a beast with his kicks but he's also aging as well so we'll see. But my biggest concern is finding a way to watch it online cause i have to work.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:32 PM   #17
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TmecTaco79 View Post
I think the main even should be interesting seeing as how chael's level of test ratio was through the roof last time. i know he says he has a condition but I'm not 100% convinced its legit. I think everyone is overlooking that fact. If his test ratio is normal i think it'll be a whole different fight. But the other fights on the card I'm hoping forest will win. Like stated above tito's career has come and gone so I'm going for forest. Cung Le is a beast with his kicks but he's also aging as well so we'll see. But my biggest concern is finding a way to watch it online cause i have to work.
Damn, hopefully someone else can chime in about online! But I agree, it has the potential to be one of the best fights ever
Old 07-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #18
Drunk Canadian

FirstrowsportsdotEU
Old 07-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #19
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Silva & Griffin
Would like Sonnen to win though....
Old 07-07-2012, 04:12 PM   #20
TmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTmecTaco79 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TmecTaco79's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
FirstrowsportsdotEU
Is that a live stream online?