Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Pennsylvania Superbowl???

Old 01-05-2009, 07:40 AM   #1
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
Pennsylvania Superbowl???

Steelers and Eagles...cound it happen?
Old 01-05-2009, 08:40 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
I think the Beagles stand a better chance of getting to the Big One than the Steelers do.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:45 AM   #3
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
That would be fun! But I don't think it's meant to be this year. I still can't figure out how the Eagles got this far. I have to admit I was rooting for them to screw up so we could possibly get rid of Andy Reid, but it didn't happen. He might finally realize running the ball is a good thing, but every time he seems like he's getting it his brain goes into passing mode and freezes.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:46 AM   #4
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
not gonna happen, Mcnabb always chokes. Steelers are done; of course these are opinions based upon nothing so we will see next weekend.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:51 AM   #6
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Im still pulling for the recovering alcoholic QB from Tennessee.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:19 PM   #7
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Tamale View Post
That would be fun! But I don't think it's meant to be this year. I still can't figure out how the Eagles got this far. I have to admit I was rooting for them to screw up so we could possibly get rid of Andy Reid, but it didn't happen. He might finally realize running the ball is a good thing, but every time he seems like he's getting it his brain goes into passing mode and freezes.
I was rooting for Philly, just because I think Mcnab was treated awful by Reid this year. How many times does this guy have to prove himself? This really could be the Eagles year, I don't see a clear frontrunner at this point.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:47 PM   #8
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Tamale View Post
A gal who drives a truck and can talk football....big sexy points to ya!
Old 01-05-2009, 01:34 PM   #9
Atlanta Falcons

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
ABC= Anybody but Carolina!
A Heel fan but not of your home state NFL team, what gives?
Old 01-06-2009, 05:30 AM   #11
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCrackCorn View Post
A gal who drives a truck and can talk football....big sexy points to ya!
Thank you very much!
Old 01-09-2009, 01:14 PM   #12
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Um...
Old 01-09-2009, 01:17 PM   #13
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghettiedy View Post
Um...
yeah.....times infinity.....and if the offense could match the defense, the Steelers would rule the world!
Old 01-11-2009, 01:11 PM   #14
Atlanta Falcons

Starting to look more and more like a possibility...
Old 01-11-2009, 01:36 PM   #15
Atlanta Falcons

Although, Arizona is on fire and even though the Eagles are on a streak too, it's going to be hard for them to leave Glendale with the win...
Old 01-11-2009, 01:50 PM   #16
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
I could definitely see it happening. Eagles D will dominate Cards and Flacco will falter under the Steelers D (I do like Flacco, though; I just don't see it happening this year).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
I also wrote off the Eagles and called for Reid & McNabb's termination, only for them to turn it around and squeak in.

Depends if the Dr. Jeckyll Eagles (Washington Game) or Mr. Hyde Eagles (Dallas Game) show up.
Typical Eagles fan, lol! It's funny, when you aren't being bombarded by the Philly media day after day, you see it from a different perspective. I never believed we needed to get rid of Reid or Mcnabb. What better coach and what better QB are available? None, IMO.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:16 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
There is a certain Steelers coach that will be available for 2010 that I'd still rather have...
X2!!! Wouldn't that be a dream come true! Almost too much to hope for.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #18
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
The City of Philadelphia couldn't handle the Phillies winning and the Eagle going to the Bowl in the same year. It could be one of the signs of the apocalypse.
Old 01-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #19

You might be right about that!
Old 01-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #20
Atlanta Falcons

Alright, I've had a week to think about this thread I started. After the results of today's games, I am almost certain that the state of Pennsylvania will represent this years Super Bowl. The Eagles will beat Arizona by a field goal next week, and the Steelers will win at home by atleast 14 points.