LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Anyone use an electric bike? Or kit?

Old 07-12-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
Policy Ninja
tango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shedtango down is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
tango down's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone use an electric bike? Or kit?

Anyone use an electric mountain bike for small fun rides? I would like to pedal to work, 5 miles, but I dont want to be a sweaty mess when I get there.

My neighbor owns a bike shop and can get an electric kit for my mountain bike. Anyone use one? What should I look for?