How did you exercise today?

I'll tell ya

I'm 5'5. 20
And weigh 135

AND JUST BENCHED 225
Ooooooooo TW rulesssss!
Old 07-17-2012, 04:46 AM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I just got to work, sittin in the lot for a few..im drinking my coffee. Does that count?
Old 07-17-2012, 04:59 AM   #3
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just got to work, sittin in the lot for a few..im drinking my coffee. Does that count?
I just got to work, too. Sittin at my desk for a few...im drinking my coffee as well. It probably doesn't count though.
Old 07-17-2012, 05:41 AM   #4
Squisha will become famous soon enough
Squisha's Tacoma Gallery
Hockey.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:04 AM   #5
Ninja Status
julian parzival is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: julian
julian parzival's Tacoma Gallery
i walked into taco bell (i'm 7+ hours ahead of you guys). maybe 15 reps through 2 burritos and a sweet double-decker, one trip for refill of fountain coke. then walked out to my truck for some reps of snickers i found melted under the seat yesterday.

i bench press my wife off of me when she passes out whiskey drunk or myself up in the morning somewhere when i pass out whiskey drunk. sometimes i work back muscles when i have to drag her off the street. yesterday i ran to the sink. i ran there because i spilled bongwater and caught my overalls on fire from the coals.

i'm 79 years old. 336 pounds, give or take, and i shit excellence in chuck norris jeans.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:12 AM   #6
N7MCS
Chipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shedChipskip is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31R, HHB, 2/43 ADA Battalian, 108th ADA Brigade, XVIII Airborne Corps
Name: Chip
Chipskip's Tacoma Gallery
My wife is reading 50 Shades of Grey.... I am getting plenty of exercise morning and night. Thank god it is a trilogy.
Old 07-17-2012, 06:20 AM   #7
bjhn83 is a jewel in the roughbjhn83 is a jewel in the roughbjhn83 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Bradley
bjhn83's Tacoma Gallery
Rode my bike 6 miles to work while my newly lifted truck is getting an alignment. But going to start riding every day instead of driving, how ironic, lift my truck then don't drive it

But really post #5 and #6 have the right ideas