Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

A good day for a hike

Old 07-23-2012, 10:22 PM   #1
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
A good day for a hike

Went out to one of my favorite local spots with some friends on Saturday. Thought I'd share with you guys.

People need to just stay at the damn shooting range.

Wish I had vibrant setting turned on for my camera, This lizard thing had some very very cool Teal color on it. The camera didn't quite catch it so well.

Two steaks, chocolate, sausage, pasta, marshmellows, Jack Daniels, Chicken, vegatable, Cherries, Graham crackers, Cookies, Donuts, Reeces' pieces, Bratwurst, RICE, Tea, Coffee, Fruit punch, Bread, Cheese, Bacon, Bannock, Cranberries, vodka sauce, and some other stuffs.

My tools for the day.

Designated firestarter.

Kitchen.

Nothing like some thick sausage.

Rice.

Some nice meat that got overcooked (sorry guys)

Made some rope out of Yucca. Came out pretty awesome for my very first time.

Braidedmy ropes

Napping quarters

Camp hammock

A little practice.

The Fuzz

Julia practicing.

Rain sewing his pants with Yucca rope.

The way out.

The A-Team
Old 07-25-2012, 07:48 AM   #2
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics!
I hike quite a bit.
Looked liked you cooked up a super meal.
The candy would be put me into a sugar high lol.
thanks for sharing!
Old 07-25-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
Mudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shedMudman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Mudman's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, it's a great place.