Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Post Pictures of Your Snowmobile!!!

Old 02-04-2014, 11:05 AM   #222
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcmahan2206 View Post
Nice pictures! That middle one looks like Xmas tree country!
+1 it is!!
It is a huge wholesaler on the NH border it was massive
Old 02-04-2014, 07:26 PM   #223
CBiscuit14 is just really niceCBiscuit14 is just really niceCBiscuit14 is just really niceCBiscuit14 is just really nice

CBiscuit14's Tacoma Gallery
Just got back from a weekend trip to the Black Hills. They had a fair amount of snow and some powder once you got off the trail and up in the trees a little bit. Enough for my cousin to get stuck in anyways...

Here's a few of me and my sled out there this year. My first time on it after stretching it to a 144.

Old 02-05-2014, 03:10 PM   #224
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcmahan2206 View Post
Well thata boy! Better late than never! What are ya going for?!?
Carpenter or prison guard, not sure yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
Awesome did some riding this past weekend, next up Quebec
Looks like you guys had a great trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBiscuit14 View Post
Just got back from a weekend trip to the Black Hills. They had a fair amount of snow and some powder once you got off the trail and up in the trees a little bit. Enough for my cousin to get stuck in anyways...
Here's a few of me and my sled out there this year. My first time on it after stretching it to a 144.
Nice, did you have to regear at all?
Old 02-05-2014, 03:37 PM   #225
CBiscuit14 is just really niceCBiscuit14 is just really niceCBiscuit14 is just really niceCBiscuit14 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
Nice, did you have to regear at all?
I dropped a tooth on the top gear to give myself a little more low end (from 1.9 to 2.0 ratio). I have no need to go over interstate speeds, and prefer the power where I need it most... the powder!!!
Old 02-05-2014, 03:46 PM   #226
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I dropped a tooth on the top gear to give myself a little more low end (from 1.9 to 2.0 ratio). I have no need to go over interstate speeds, and prefer the power where I need it most... the powder!!!
same here!
Old 02-05-2014, 05:26 PM   #227
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
u need some bigger suspensionunder that thing man!!!! heres my 144 right after i did a 2 wheel kit and moved my idlers around. and it sags maybe an inch or two with me on it
Attached Thumbnails
Post Pictures of Your Snowmobile!!!-131110_0001.jpg  
Old 02-05-2014, 05:30 PM   #228

My next scheduled mod is drop brackets to lift the back end up a bit. And tighten the front springs too. I don't disagree with you ;-)
Old 02-05-2014, 06:10 PM   #229
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
My next scheduled mod is drop brackets to lift the back end up a bit. And tighten the front springs too. I don't disagree with you ;-)
right on. is that yami of urs the triple 700? i used to have one, thing rips...

pay good attention to ur shocks too, mine were shot. had them rebuilt and revalved for my riding style and my weight. huge difference
Old 02-05-2014, 06:24 PM   #230

Nope, it's only a 600 triple. But it does everything I ask it to! :-)
Thanks for the advice, I will definitely have to look into my shocks!
How do you like that Polardog ReMaKe?
Old 02-05-2014, 06:59 PM   #231
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Nope, it's only a 600 triple. But it does everything I ask it to! :-)
Thanks for the advice, I will definitely have to look into my shocks!
How do you like that Polardog ReMaKe?
yeah i actually sent mine into gasshockrepair.com. the dude is a shock guru. found him on my snowmobile forum im on. did an awesome job.

But as for my rmk i dig it... ridin lots of different sleds, always liked the polaris rmk's. i have way too many hobbies so i like having older toys:-) id love a newer injected rmk but i dig my cheap stuff:-) plus i go damn near everywhere my brother goes on his 12 rmk pro
Old 02-05-2014, 07:06 PM   #232

Nice I will keep him in mind when I get after mine!
The new sleds are all nice and fancy, but some of our older sleds can do just as well! Heck my dad can go anywhere he wants on his '90 phazer... Stupid thing is LIGHT!!!
Old 02-09-2014, 04:20 PM   #233
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got a good ride in today didnt take a lot of pics heres the lunch spot
Old 02-09-2014, 07:44 PM   #234
pavement is boring....

i found another tree yesterday... ordered parts today
Old 02-10-2014, 04:26 PM   #235
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbauman92 View Post
Finally got a good ride in today didnt take a lot of pics heres the lunch spot
That looks like a sick sidehill!!
Old 02-10-2014, 07:42 PM   #236
pavement is boring....

found some sweet drifts to play on.
Attached Thumbnails
Post Pictures of Your Snowmobile!!!-andrew-big-air.jpg   Post Pictures of Your Snowmobile!!!-me-jumping.jpg   Post Pictures of Your Snowmobile!!!-charlie-air-time.jpg  
Old 02-10-2014, 09:06 PM   #237
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
that looks like so much fun, its hard to find a decent jump where i usually ride its just trees and trees little opening more trees haha
Old 02-21-2014, 06:05 PM   #239
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearcruncher View Post
The question is , would you ride it
hell yes.... gettin sucked into that track tho, tbat would hurt a bit