Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Post Pictures of Your Snowmobile!!!

Old 11-10-2012, 02:56 PM   #41
mmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT(Medic in trailing)
Name: Matt
mmcmahan2206's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
i used ti have a kittycat:-)

MMC this is what ive done lately..... handle bar rised 2 inches. new 4 inch rise bars, new grips, swapped over factory heated grips, extended throttle cable for left and right hand. extended brake line. slp high flow intake with snow guard filters cut into hood. had my clutches professionally balanced, drained and filled ever fluid on the damn thing. it currently has no shocks in it. sent my ryde fx shocks to get revalved and rebuilt specifically for my weight and riding style. oh and installed new wrp running boards. woo... thats alot.
but i bought a set of slp pipes from guy and they are appearing to not be the correct ones.... which pisses me off. but now slp is trying to help me come up with a solution. like maybe i could modify then to fit..... im waiting to hear if this slight modification id have to make would sacrifice hp.... which then i would not do it.. then im out 250 bux with an exhaust that doesnt fit my sled.
That ^ is doin' work on your sled! Nice work, man! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya for that SLP stuff to hopefully work out. Best of luck to my fellow ryder!
Old 11-10-2012, 04:28 PM   #42
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
thanx brotha, its killin me right now..... its snowin......
Old 11-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #43
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
heres a real pic of my sled. so far today we have gotten 6 inch's or so and probabaly get another 6" tonight

the only aftermarket part is a picked track and i just ordered some bar risers.

Old 11-10-2012, 05:38 PM   #44
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nice.... yeah im prayin for snow up high. probly just gonna get a dusting here in town
Old 11-11-2012, 04:06 PM   #46
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcmahan2206 View Post
Just went to a snowmobile expo and checked out the new belt driven track Polaris came out with for the 2013 sleds. Lost quite a bit of weight and added a 17% power gain! Effin awesome!!!
yeah we'll see how it holds up.....
Old 11-11-2012, 08:04 PM   #47
mmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well Harley-Davidson has been doing the same thing for quite some time, and I think it'll hold up fine! My only concern is the clearance on the bottomside of the lower pully to the bellypan... I couldn't even slide my pinky finger under it, which means that you better NEVER bump something with that right side hehind where the exhaust exits.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #48
pavement is boring....

yeah i havent seen it yet in person.. but thats a great point. i just wish i knew why the pro has belt drive and assault is chain?
Old 11-12-2012, 05:39 PM   #49
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
"Post pictures of your snowmachine"

Ftfy
Old 11-12-2012, 05:45 PM   #50
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by isu2014 View Post
Here's mine. Got it really cheap so I'm fixing it up as a collector. It needs the tunnel painted and the decals on the hood are wrong. I'll be working on it this winter. Runs like a champ though.
Too cool! I remember seeing one of those when I was a kid back in the mid-70's.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:51 PM   #51
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
"Post pictures of your snowmachine"

Ftfy
ftfy?
Old 11-13-2012, 06:27 AM   #52

So I just installed this new bag that relocates the monitor and ignition, and has a bunch of storage room inside! LOVE IT!!! Now I can actually see my RPMs and engine temp while standing, and can also still see the monitor right over my mountain bar while sitting! Couldn't be happier!!!
Before:

After:
Old 11-13-2012, 06:37 AM   #53
rexel is on a distinguished road
rexel's Tacoma Gallery
My old F7
Attached Thumbnails
Post Pictures of Your Snowmobile!!!-ac-f7.jpg  
Old 11-13-2012, 06:56 AM   #54
TRD 603 is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
TRD 603's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up 2003 Built F7 136"

Ready for winter ...

Old 11-13-2012, 06:35 PM   #55
pavement is boring....

Quote:
So I just installed this new bag that relocates the monitor and ignition, and has a bunch of storage room inside! LOVE IT!!! Now I can actually see my RPMs and engine temp while standing, and can also still see the monitor right over my mountain bar while sitting! Couldn't be happier!!!
Before:

After:
looks sick! ^ and damn whats goin on with the f7!!????

i got the call from my shock builder today. revalving and rebuilding will be done tomorrow! saweet!
Old 11-13-2012, 08:24 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
looks sick! ^ and damn whats goin on with the f7!!????

i got the call from my shock builder today. revalving and rebuilding will be done tomorrow! saweet!
Thanks, dood! Yeah... that f7 looks like a complete tear down and rebuild! NICE!!!

I love how everyone is doing more again and getting snow ready!
Old 11-14-2012, 05:41 AM   #57

TRD 603's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation 2003 Built F7 136"

Quote:
Thanks, dood! Yeah... that f7 looks like a complete tear down and rebuild! NICE!!!

I love how everyone is doing more again and getting snow ready!
Yup, bought it pretty well used and just tore it down and started from the bottom up. Fun project, one of those things that will never be 100% completely done i want to do the Ice Age rails, billet bogey wheels and fox floats on the skid before winter

build included
bikeman exhaust y pipe and expansion chamber
Sno stuff can
v force 3 carbon reeds and cages
wisco piston kit.
re nikasil and diamond honed cylinder by millennium performce
billet pull handle
degree key
rebuilt front a arm with fox float 2
8" risers
Rsi flat bar
grips
handguards

Next up

Possibly some Sly dog bogey wheels

Not feelin the nut but love the contrast Tricked Wheels 8 spoke
Old 11-14-2012, 05:45 AM   #58

TRD 603's Tacoma Gallery
Great Photo

Quote:
I noticed that there was a thread for posting pics of your motorcycle, so I think it's only fair to do the same for us colder weather people! ha ha

Here is my beloved 2012 RMK 800 Assault 155" track! LOVE IT!!!

This thing cost more than my truck! Does that make me a redneck?? ha ha
Epic photo
Old 11-15-2012, 06:23 AM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD 603 View Post
Yup, bought it pretty well used and just tore it down and started from the bottom up. Fun project, one of those things that will never be 100% completely done i want to do the Ice Age rails, billet bogey wheels and fox floats on the skid before winter

build included
bikeman exhaust y pipe and expansion chamber
Sno stuff can
v force 3 carbon reeds and cages
wisco piston kit.
re nikasil and diamond honed cylinder by millennium performce
billet pull handle
degree key
rebuilt front a arm with fox float 2
8" risers
Rsi flat bar
grips
handguards
Wow! That's puttin in some wrenchin time! How much power is your sled crankin out now?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD 603 View Post
Epic photo
Thanks, man! Yeah, that's what my "back yard" consists of!
Old 11-15-2012, 02:06 PM   #60
Coolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Coolerman's Tacoma Gallery
So I found an 03 Polaris 500 edge xcsp for sale cheap nearby but the wife is not giving me the go ahead on it. The guy is only asking 1G, it has a rip saw track and good compression. Also has a 3 inch power mad riser and gutted air box, electric reverse, heated shield hookup. The big negative is it has 9K miles. Pretty much all from up in the Tug Hill area of the state. My friend who rides sleds a lot told me to keep looking when he heard the mileage.

Im working on the wife though, maybe ill get her out on a rental this year.