Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Post Pictures of Your Snowmobile!!!

Old 10-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #161
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
I think I remember watching one of your vids, the one showing the avalanche?? There was a short clip in your compliation vid below.

I'm patiently waiting its arrival...tick tock any day now....

Sick sled! mxz-x?
Old 10-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #162
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcmahan2206 View Post
Good God, that was some awesome snow! I'm sitting here drooling over that vid, man! I'm getting SOOOOO anxious to go rydin now!
hell yeah man..thanks for the props, vids are fun to make. sleds are torn apart right now.... gettin close to being ready tho!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
fuck yea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon::DD's Mom View Post
I think I remember watching one of your vids, the one showing the avalanche?? There was a short clip in your compliation vid below.

I'm patiently waiting its arrival...tick tock any day now....

yeah i posted a vid of my brothers slide before.... but finally sat down and threw a decent vid together.
Old 10-25-2013, 07:45 AM   #163
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamtoz View Post
Sick sled! mxz-x?
yes
It arrived at the dealer yesterday.
Will have real pics next week
Old 10-28-2013, 04:22 PM   #164
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
So stocked for this winter, this is filmed literally minutes from my house

http://vimeo.com/77476592
Old 10-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #165
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
Glad this threat is bumped, definitely looking foreword to some snow.

did a bit of work this summer. Extended it to a 136" cobra 1.325 track, 5 inch pivot riser, seat riser, bored silencer and now just waiting on my simmons gen 1 skis in the mail.

snow is on the way soon!

Old 10-30-2013, 07:14 PM   #166
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kbauman92's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna try to fit this guy

Into my almost finished sled deck
Old 10-31-2013, 05:44 PM   #167
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbauman92 View Post
Gonna try to fit this guy

Into my almost finished sled deck
good luck! those 162s are school buses!
Old 11-24-2013, 10:25 AM   #168
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
fixing the sled
Attached Thumbnails
Post Pictures of Your Snowmobile!!!-xtreme600-2.jpg   Post Pictures of Your Snowmobile!!!-xtreme-600.jpg  
Old 12-03-2013, 08:07 AM   #169
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
anybody riding yet?
Old 12-03-2013, 08:13 AM   #171
kbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkbauman92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Should be going today for a little test run, I greased all the zerks and replaced the chaincase oil last week
Old 12-03-2013, 08:20 AM   #172
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
hopefully tonight i can put that sled back together and go for a ride this weekend!
Old 12-03-2013, 08:24 AM   #173
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbauman92 View Post
Should be going today for a little test run, I greased all the zerks and replaced the chaincase oil last week
did you fit that sled deck in the truck?
Old 12-03-2013, 09:08 AM   #174

Quote:
did you fit that sled deck in the truck?
The sled deck fits perfect I just need to finish making the ramp
Old 12-03-2013, 01:33 PM   #175
frog

jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
are you making a ramp that is gonna slide under the deck? make sure to post some pics i might build one like yours
Old 12-03-2013, 02:28 PM   #176
mmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT(Medic in trailing)
Name: Matt
mmcmahan2206's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
are you making a ramp that is gonna slide under the deck? make sure to post some pics i might build one like yours
X2

And if you've got any idea of how to get a sled to fit in there with a toolbox in the back, please let me know!

CAN'T WAIT TO GO RYDIN'!!!!
Old 12-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #177
CBiscuit14 is just really niceCBiscuit14 is just really niceCBiscuit14 is just really niceCBiscuit14 is just really nice

CBiscuit14's Tacoma Gallery
A pic from last year. I really need to get it out of storage and start getting ready since snow is falling right now!!
Attached Thumbnails
Post Pictures of Your Snowmobile!!!-snowmobile.jpg  
Old 12-03-2013, 09:41 PM   #178

Quote:
Yeah that's the plan, I'll post pics tomorrow of the evening ride I went on today
Old 12-04-2013, 05:41 PM   #179
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBiscuit14 View Post
A pic from last year. I really need to get it out of storage and start getting ready since snow is falling right now!!
sweet picture! good to see others that bleed blue haha.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:10 PM   #180
pavement is boring....

Quote:
anybody riding yet?
yeah ive ridin twice.... most recently tho, found a rock... now im waiting on parts. and Christmas will be God to me as well:-)