Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Post Pictures of Your Snowmobile!!!

Old 07-24-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
mmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT(Medic in trailing)
Name: Matt
mmcmahan2206's Tacoma Gallery
Post Pictures of Your Snowmobile!!!

I noticed that there was a thread for posting pics of your motorcycle, so I think it's only fair to do the same for us colder weather people! ha ha

Here is my beloved 2012 RMK 800 Assault 155" track! LOVE IT!!!

This thing cost more than my truck! Does that make me a redneck?? ha ha
Old 07-27-2012, 07:23 AM   #2
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
^^that is a nice sled!

sub'd so i can and dreaming of having a sled again....

had one back east in NY, but wish every winter i had one out in CO...
Old 08-02-2012, 07:30 AM   #4
mxzx44003 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
mxzx44003's Tacoma Gallery

The Snow Panzer. Current beater / ice fishing sled.

My Former rig......putting chassis parts in it constantly got real old.
Old 08-02-2012, 07:52 AM   #5
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Mine Now
2012 SkiDoo 600 Etec

My first sled!

Next one 2006 Polaris 600 HO

Then a 2007 IQ 600 HO LX

My riding friend converted me to BRP after riding his 1200 turbo renegade.
Can't wait for the season and the trails opening!!
Old 08-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #6
oaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shedoaker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oaker's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-02-2012, 07:18 PM   #8
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcmahan2206 View Post
I noticed that there was a thread for posting pics of your motorcycle, so I think it's only fair to do the same for us colder weather people! ha ha

Here is my beloved 2012 RMK 800 Assault 155" track! LOVE IT!!!

This thing cost more than my truck! Does that make me a redneck?? ha ha

yes, yes that does make u a red neck lol. its ok tho cuz u make me jelly.... nice sled. i got to ride a freinds assault 800 boosted. man thats alot of fun. i run old shit man, still ride the piss out of it. but its alot cheaper and easier to fix:-) cant wait for the snow to fly now!

http://static.photobucket.com/player...Cottonwood.mp4

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a...PICT0107-2.jpg
Old 08-02-2012, 11:28 PM   #9
mmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmmcmahan2206 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT(Medic in trailing)
Name: Matt
mmcmahan2206's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
yes, yes that does make u a red neck lol. its ok tho cuz u make me jelly.... nice sled. i got to ride a freinds assault 800 boosted. man thats alot of fun. i run old shit man, still ride the piss out of it. but its alot cheaper and easier to fix:-) cant wait for the snow to fly now!

http://static.photobucket.com/player...Cottonwood.mp4

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a...PICT0107-2.jpg
Ha ha! Well thanks! Yeah, I love this sled... but I get into places now that I wouldn't even think about before, and no one can get to me if i get stuck! lol Keep doing your snow dance, and maybe we'll get an early season!
Old 08-25-2012, 11:49 AM   #10
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sure hopin for snow now! savin for a newer v edge 700..... brother just took delivery of his 2012 rmk pro 800.... bastard.
Old 08-25-2012, 12:02 PM   #11
Coolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoolerman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Coolerman's Tacoma Gallery
I live in upstate NY and every fall and winter I get the bug to buy one, but lately we haven't had enough consistent snowfall to make it worthwhile. Id have to trailer it up to Tug hill/Adirondacks area to get any use out it.

they look like so much fun though.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:52 PM   #12
pavement is boring....

wait til we oost pics and vids up this winter
Old 08-27-2012, 09:57 AM   #14
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Another reason to love winter!

Old 10-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #16
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcmahan2206 View Post
First snowfall today! Caught me while I was up in the mountains getting more firewood!

WOOT WOOT FOR SNOW!!!
WOOOT!

Well this is my sled I picked up for FREE a month ago
1980 Ski-Doo Citation hahahahahahaaaaaa

It runs GREAT.. I may need to put a new track on it.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:49 PM   #17
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
this thread needs a bump. just bought this 2000 sxr 700 today. ill try and get some better pics yet.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:00 PM   #18
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gieser View Post
this thread needs a bump. just bought this 2000 sxr 700 today. ill try and get some better pics yet.

triple^ those things scream.... im a polaris guy tho.... heres my new project fkr this winter.... been working on her a ton lately :-) pretty excited for the snow
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Photo0020.jpg
Old 11-06-2012, 06:04 PM   #19
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
triple^ those things scream.... im a polaris guy tho.... heres my new project fkr this winter.... been working on her a ton lately :-) pretty excited for the snow
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Photo0020.jpg
yup i was only going to buy a sled if i could find a yami triple.
nice looking sled man. so far all the snow we had melted but this weekend looks promising (6 inch's hopefuly)
Old 11-06-2012, 06:12 PM   #20
pavement is boring....

yeah i used to have a 97 i think? srx 700 triple. heavy thing, but it flew....
and yeah im stoked, been bolting all sorts of new stuff on here lately. snow is coming here this weekend too!