LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2012 NFL Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
2012 NFL Thread

The time has finally come. Can't wait for the season to officially start. This is really the only time of the year I watch TV .

Feel free to talk football, regardless of what team you rep.

With that being said GO NINERS!!!!!

Old 08-05-2012, 05:19 PM   #2
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
First game of the preseason just kicked off about 15 minutes ago

Old 08-05-2012, 05:31 PM   #3
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Toronto Argos Cheerleaders. Yay!
Old 08-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #4
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Forty Whiners and Nardinals??!!! Nay Nay Moosebreath! SEAHAWKS FTMFW!!!

Old 08-05-2012, 05:53 PM   #5
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
First game of the preseason just kicked off about 15 minutes ago
Ah the Hall of Fame game. Even more lackadaisical than regular preseason, if possible.

Looking forward to this season. I always miss football when it's gone.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:55 PM   #6
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-05-2012, 05:58 PM   #7
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
just hoping the Colts can win more than 2 games this year

please don't suck Luck
Old 08-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #8
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgwheeler17 View Post
just hoping the Colts can win more than 2 games this year

please don't suck Luck
They're gonna be bottom 25% again this year. They're deep in a youth movement. No worries though - they have their quarterback of the next 10-12 years.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #9
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
They're gonna be bottom 25% again this year. They're deep in a youth movement. No worries though - they have their quarterback of the next 10-12 years.
They're in a deep youth, coaching, and executive movement haha. but yeah im not expecting more 6 or 7 W's. But, Luck may surprise a lot of people, and i don't see Peyton doing more than one, maybe two seasons with the horsies. So it's for the better. Still, it's gonna be hard to start not worshiping the man. Wish he would have just retired.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:28 PM   #11
TheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to allTheKid is a name known to all

Name: Mike
TheKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbb View Post
Forty Whiners and Nardinals??!!! Nay Nay Moosebreath! SEAHAWKS FTMFW!!!

Go Seahawks!
Old 08-05-2012, 06:44 PM   #12
Poser Truck

Go Titties!
Old 08-05-2012, 08:20 PM   #13
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I gotta say, it's been a long time since so called "experts" predict the 49ers to represent the NFC in the superbowl this year. I know there's a whole season to go, and the Packers, NYG, and Saints (among a few others) are very strong NFC teams as well, it just feels good knowing that the 49ers are relevant again.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:11 PM   #14
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Stopped by the sports book to cough up my annual pre-season donation. Damn near forgot to get it in before the first PS game! Got the Seahawks to win the stupor bowl at 47/1. Long-shot's are great if they hit!

Oh yeah, and then there's this-

Old 08-06-2012, 04:28 PM   #15
n00b

Quote:
Stopped by the sports book to cough up my annual pre-season donation. Damn near forgot to get it in before the first PS game! Got the Seahawks to win the stupor bowl at 47/1. Long-shot's are great if they hit!

Oh yeah, and then there's this-

you guys are going to sign T.O.

CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Old 08-06-2012, 04:39 PM   #16
Alexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlexb03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
Alexb03's Tacoma Gallery
Go Pats!! hope they don't choke this year!! There pretty stacked!!! im going to Seattle to watch the seahawks lose to the pats in oct!!
Old 08-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #17
chewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shedchewingonabone is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
chewingonabone's Tacoma Gallery
I love football season!! Lets go Panthers!! Cam is bring that Lombardi home!!

The wife and I already have tickets to watch Cam kick some Dallas ass when they come into town.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:14 PM   #18

Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
you guys are going to sign T.O.

CHAMPIONSHIP!!

Man, I hope not. That scrote can go back under his rock and stay there as far as I'm concerned. I know they hosted him for a tryout which doesn't exactly make me giggle.

Here's a question for you MJA- Who do you give more credit to for SF's success last year? My buddy thinks it's all about Harbaugh (overrated IMO), but I say it's AS getting his shit together.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:21 PM   #19
n00b

Quote:
Man, I hope not. That scrote can go back under his rock and stay there as far as I'm concerned. I know they hosted him for a tryout which doesn't exactly make me giggle.

Here's a question for you MJA- Who do you give more credit to for SF's success last year? My buddy thinks it's all about Harbaugh (overrated IMO), but I say it's AS getting his shit together.
It's def Harbaugh. Smith still really isn't a great QB, and Harbaugh knows that, that's why the playbook was limited last year. Smith only had 1 job, don't turn the ball over, and he did an awesome job with only 5 int on the season.

But this year will be the true test for Smith. The Defense is ballin and they have all 11 starters coming back. The RB and WR positions have upgraded tremendously and Smith will be asked to more than just manage games.
Old 08-06-2012, 05:29 PM   #20

Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
It's def Harbaugh. Smith still really isn't a great QB, and Harbaugh knows that, that's why the playbook was limited last year. Smith only had 1 job, don't turn the ball over, and he did an awesome job with only 5 int on the season.

But this year will be the true test for Smith. The Defense is ballin and they have all 11 starters coming back. The RB and WR positions have upgraded tremendously and Smith will be asked to more than just manage games.
Interesting. All's I know is I'm jacked to get the season started, but I still want to get some summer running done too! Gonna have to bag the pre-season games and just make sure I'm planted before they start to count.