Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Amateurs

Old 08-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #1
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Amateurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmBoyTaco View Post
As for the second part, what player in a wall has her hands in front of her body? If you're in a wall, it's basic fundamentals to keep your hands behind your back.

Indeed

Fucking Amateurs

Old 08-10-2012, 02:36 AM   #2
KCCO
FarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud of
FarmBoyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post

Indeed

Fucking Amateurs

Giggs, Legend, he knows how to be in a wall. Paul is half-blind, he has to protect his other eye. Fletcher is protecting his irritable bowel syndrome, doesn't want an accident on the field.

Newcastle are a bunch of amateurs

Barcelona, bunch of divers and cheaters. Never called for a handball.

They're not used to being in a wall. Beckham and Zidane at least kept their hands low.

Atletico, pfft. With Ronaldo's errant kicks, it's excusable

Bergkamp knows how.

At least the hands are low.

Sad to say, Terry is the only one who knows what he is doing, then again he is a defender.

Brazil has never been known for defense, known for attacking defenders, but not for solid defense
All my responses, as you can guess, are in bold.

Well, hands are nowhere near the face. Bodies turned to the side. Btw, 3rd from right is Alex Morgan's boyfriend, sorry to break it to any guy who didn't know. Also, dude on the far left is from my hometown, part of the #1 top HS team that I faced.

Proper in-the-box freekick wall haha

'Merica!

You can keep trying to argue your "ball to hand"

I'll just keep reading your comments like this

While feeling like this after every time I reply
Old 08-10-2012, 02:51 AM   #3
4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future4banger09 has a brilliant future

Name: Alex
4banger09's Tacoma Gallery
Playing soccer > then arguing over the Internet about it
Old 08-10-2012, 02:53 AM   #4
KCCO
FarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
All the lights are off on the fields right now
Old 08-10-2012, 09:16 AM   #5
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All my responses, as you can guess, are in bold.

Well, hands are nowhere near the face. Bodies turned to the side. Btw, 3rd from right is Alex Morgan's boyfriend, sorry to break it to any guy who didn't know. Also, dude on the far left is from my hometown, part of the #1 top HS team that I faced.

Proper in-the-box freekick wall haha

'Merica!

You can keep trying to argue your "ball to hand"

I'll just keep reading your comments like this

While feeling like this after every time I reply
Aaaaannnd Derp
Old 08-10-2012, 09:16 AM   #6

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4banger09 View Post
Agree

and *than
Old 08-10-2012, 11:44 PM   #7
KCCO
Quote:
Aaaaannnd Derp
As the American I am, I claim your comment as a win for me.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:45 PM   #8

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As the American I am, I claim your comment as a win for me.
You would
Old 08-11-2012, 01:42 AM   #9
KCCO
Quote:
You would
Did you like the last 3 pics I used?