Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

hardcore airsoft enthusiasts and tacoma owners.

Old 08-14-2012, 08:26 AM   #1
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
hardcore airsoft enthusiasts and tacoma owners.

anyone on here???

Old 08-14-2012, 08:30 AM   #2
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
I would not let anyone shoot airsoft at my truck that's for damn sure.

Nice pictures though
Old 08-14-2012, 08:31 AM   #3
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SalemCBR's Tacoma Gallery
Thats some pretty hard core air soft. Im not so much into air soft. Love paintball, but i dont get out like i used to. 2x a week used to be regular. Done speedball too. Looks like some cool set-ups.

Can u really feel anything when u get hit if u wear all that gear?
Old 08-14-2012, 08:31 AM   #4
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
I need to get out and play more

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalemCBR View Post
Thats some pretty hard core air soft. Im not so much into air soft. Love paintball, but i dont get out like i used to. 2x a week used to be regular. Done speedball too. Looks like some cool set-ups.

Can u really feel anything when u get hit if u wear all that gear?
Yup. 300+ FPS

*I don't know what I am talking about. I only play airsoft on a team, more importantly I have never been a part of a Military Service therefore I have no grounds to speak about airsoft.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:32 AM   #5
Duck Fan
SalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSalemCBR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I guess ur face is exposed.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:34 AM   #6
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
I don't get air soft at all. If buying 5k worth of gear your never going to use for real, is what you really love to do. Why don't you just join the army for real.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:36 AM   #7
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
I don't get air soft at all. If buying 5k worth of gear your never going to use for real, is what you really love to do. Why don't you just join the army for real.
I've spent less than $300. Where are you getting your numbers from?

*I don't know what I am talking about. I only play airsoft on a team, more importantly I have never been a part of a Military Service therefore I have no grounds to speak about airsoft.
Old 08-14-2012, 08:38 AM   #8
Duck Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
I need to get out and play more

Yup. 300+ FPS
I've played alot of paintball at 250-320 fps. The ball isn't always accurate at the fast speed. But it sure stings like crazy. We used to play shirts and skins games too.

I just don't see why u would do air soft instead of paintball.

That's surely the fanciest air soft gear I've seen.

Just looked up this picture for my curiosity.

Looks like that hurt.

Heres a paint ball comparison.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:03 AM   #9
LRGRNR

Unsubbing, these people obviously know more than me.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:07 AM   #10
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
I've spent less than $300. Where are you getting your numbers from?
If you look at the gear those dudes are wearing, that's a lot of money worth of shit. Those uniforms alone are 300 bucks. And I do this for real. There gear is retatded expensive. Just doesn't seem worth it to me. To run around and play guns.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:46 PM   #11
Duck Fan

U can get marine unis for 75-100 dollars here at the surplus. :shrug:
Old 08-16-2012, 11:37 PM   #13
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
so let me get this straight...they built that entire mount/gun system in the back of the truck with the custom gun...and got decked out in all that gear, to shoot little plastic pellets at each other.

also, they should really get an aal for that truck, or lose some weight, because those back springs have taken a shit...