Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

TW Video Gamer's!!!

View Poll Results: What System's do you play on?
PC 21 41.18%
Playstation 3 17 33.33%
Xbox 360 25 49.02%
Wii 5 9.80%
Handheld (PS Vita, PSP, Nintendo DS) 3 5.88%
Are you kidding me, I have a life! 4 7.84%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2012, 12:52 PM   #1
Agent
MRBOND101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dylan
MRBOND101's Tacoma Gallery
Question TW Video Gamer's!!!

So I wanted to create a poll to see how many people in TW play video games. If so what system do you play on, and what games do you usually play?? Gaming is a very treasure hobby of mine. More so a pastime anymore with work, school, and my truck. But I enjoy sitting down with family, friends, and if im lucky my girlfriend sometimes will play too, if one peaks her interest enough.

Currently I just play on PS3 and Wii. Sold my 360, and PC for of course none other than stuff for my truck, oh and classes for school. Games im playing atm Mass Effect 3, Dragon's Dogma, and Borderlands, couple of others too but those are the main 3. Plan on getting a PC again in the near future, kinda mad at myself for selling it but then again didnt have much time for it anyway. Arma 2 Combined Operations was one of my favorite games on it.

Anyway would be awesome to see some fellow TW members that are gamers like me also and maybe we could game sometime!

*Sidenote: Everyone has different views, opinions, and what they think is the best. Let's keep it mature and friendly guys.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #3
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
I've been playing PC games for years. I started out with doom, then quake 2 and then counte strike 1.3..played CS1.6 and source for years, then got into modern warfare 2 and 3. I still play 3. I just got the new CS:GO beta the other day and have been playing that

oh and I did WoW for a year..what a waste of my life that was
Old 08-16-2012, 01:06 PM   #4
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
PC here. play Modern Warfare as often as I can. need to upgrade my vid card and add memory so I can play newer games. dont like the consoles, hard to aim with the joystick, prefer keyboard/mouse.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #5
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
PC here. play Modern Warfare as often as I can. need to upgrade my vid card and add memory so I can play newer games. dont like the consoles, hard to aim with the joystick, prefer keyboard/mouse.
x2 keyboard so much easier
Old 08-16-2012, 01:09 PM   #6
Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
We have an Xbox but I never have time to play it...
Yea I hear you man, I get at most 5 hours on the weekends to play if that. If only I treasure those precious summers like my parents told me...good times. Work+School+relationship= What is this shit! Then my dad told me....Life
Old 08-16-2012, 01:09 PM   #7
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i play alot of call of duty and GTA on ps3
Old 08-16-2012, 01:10 PM   #8
Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
x2 keyboard so much easier
This is true...man yall are making me miss my PC
Old 08-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #9
Taqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaqoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennan
Taqoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
I just got the new CS:GO beta the other day and have been playing that
did you do the pre order to play the beta on aug 14? I pre ordered but I can't play the beta, the game is greyed out in my steam library
Old 08-16-2012, 01:13 PM   #10
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
get a PC!!!

if any of yall want to play MW3, Black Ops, BF3 add me on steam
Rome or WRXrome my avy is a blue wrx
Old 08-16-2012, 01:21 PM   #11
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
PS3 and rarely PC.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:22 PM   #12
Houston's Swamp Rat

wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
if i wear to get a console i would get a ps3, but i would only play racing games, no fps on console for me
Old 08-16-2012, 01:25 PM   #13
Taco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Taco Dan's Tacoma Gallery
xbox 360, playing alot of Halo reach, getting geared up for Halo 4. every now and then i play mw3 but halo is my favorite
Old 08-16-2012, 01:29 PM   #14
Agent

My gamertags are: PS3- JAMES_BOND_101. Ill put my others up once I get a PC again, and if I get a 360 although not sure if I even will spend the money on a 360 again.

Anybody Go to Quake-Con this year or watch E3??

Really excited for FarCry 3, Borderlands 2, The Last of Us, and Dishonered!!!
Old 08-16-2012, 01:35 PM   #15
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i have PS3 but hardly ever play it. every time i turn it on i have to update it.... mostly use it as a dvd/blue ray player.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:35 PM   #16
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
its funny that you didn't mention the iPhone or iPad, considering iOS is the number 1 gaming platform in the world.

Assuming you meant to put it in 'handheld'
Old 08-16-2012, 01:37 PM   #17
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Xbox and I'm hooked on Fifa12 at the moment although I suck playing online. My online record is something like 1-5-12 or something like that. I can't defend worth a crap.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:39 PM   #18
Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
its funny that you didn't mention the iPhone or iPad, considering iOS is the number 1 gaming platform in the world.

Assuming you meant to put it in 'handheld'
Yeah I forgot about iOS my bad, but it falls under the same catergory.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:41 PM   #19
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Dan View Post
xbox 360, playing alot of Halo reach, getting geared up for Halo 4. every now and then i play mw3 but halo is my favorite
reach FTMFW!
Old 08-16-2012, 01:46 PM   #20
PupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant futurePupuleUlua has a brilliant future

Name: Rod
PupuleUlua's Tacoma Gallery
Sad to say hooked on mmo. Gamer for life