Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Cards or Eagles?

View Poll Results: Who will be the NFC Champion?
Cards 56 55.45%
Eagles 45 44.55%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2009, 07:15 PM   #21
kvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud of

Air Force: MSgt // Security Forces   Retired after 22 yrs of service
kvnhlstd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
^Of course, any sports fan would know that. But, you get a lot of folks saying jealous things like that this time of year.

There will be no home advantage, the Eagles have already won 2 playoff road games and proven that it doesn't matter. It's not like AZ will be harder to play in than the Meadowlands and Giants fans.

I can't wait. I have family in Chandler that has Cards season tickets. They'll be there.
You have not followed the cards in the last two years.... Home field advantage is huge for them. They have lost I think 4 games in the last two years at home, and 2 of the losses were after they clinched the division. Atlanta did not think the acoustically perfect stadium mattered until they got blown out. And to quote coach smith from atlanta " the crowd made the difference in that game, our guys were effected".
The cards are a whole different team at home...
Hope Philly can score 40 next weekend because thats what it will take. The cards put 30 up on Carolina without Boldin, he will be ready next week.
Old 01-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #22
220 - 221 Whatever it takes
mikeyramone is on a distinguished road

mikeyramone's Tacoma Gallery
I grew up in the Philly area and I am still a huge Eagles fan. I hope the Eagles can duplicate the whooping they put on the Cards Thanksgiving night.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:07 PM   #23
Creedmoor Connections
carolinyens will become famous soon enough
carolinyens's Tacoma Gallery
Im gonna have to go with the Cardinals. They completely thrashed my team. It wasnt even a good game. So I gotta go with the team that beat mine.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:37 PM   #24
jaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud of
jaws revenge's Tacoma Gallery
cards
Old 01-11-2009, 08:38 PM   #25
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
Eagles... because I hate all sports teams in Arizona

also, so I can jump on that bandwagon too....
awww, whats wrong w/ the D-backs?
Old 01-12-2009, 04:06 AM   #27
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
awww, whats wrong w/ the D-backs?
lol... everything...

I just never got into Arizona sports b/c I lived in Tucson -- no teams there other than the Sidewinders... oh and spring training, but those games are lame... lol

I like Arizona basketball (the University of - not the Suns)...
Old 01-12-2009, 04:28 AM   #28
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
Somebody's gonna get:

Next week!
Old 01-12-2009, 04:31 AM   #29
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery

Old 01-12-2009, 05:59 AM   #32
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
e-a-g-l-e-s!
Old 01-12-2009, 06:01 AM   #33
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
The cardinals should not be taken lightly, 12 of my friends and I flew down to AZ from seattle for an 06 Cardinals VS. Seahawks late season game, it never even crossed our mind that we would lose, I mean the cardinals who???? needless to say we were shut down and it was a disaster, we were very depressed, ended up going back to the hotel and calling a couple hookers... night played out ok.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:07 AM   #34
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
The cardinals should not be taken lightly, 12 of my friends and I flew down to AZ from seattle for an 06 Cardinals VS. Seahawks late season game, it never even crossed our mind that we would lose, I mean the cardinals who???? needless to say we were shut down and it was a disaster, we were very depressed, ended up going back to the hotel and calling a couple hookers... night played out ok.
I expect video and pictures from hooker fun....
Old 01-12-2009, 06:13 AM   #35
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
lol good thing my girl isnt into toyotas

GO EAGLES!!!!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 06:47 AM   #36
Blueridge is on a distinguished road

Blueridge's Tacoma Gallery
Nope not a Giants fan, but certainly not a eagles fan either. lived my entire life here and they've never shown me anything. McScabb= 25% brilliant, 25% horrible and 50% mediocre. hoping he throws his tradmark interceptions under pressure next weekend! maybe his tummy will hurt again if they're gonna win the Big One, I'd like it to be after a season like our PHILLIES had, not by luck and circumstances. eagles failure to launch causes alot of tension in their fans-it shows. maybe a win would relieve some of that tension. or maybe a hooker as shown above. good luck to ya.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:56 AM   #37
Mayor of TW

hmm... somebody neg repped me because I like the Eagles? At least post your name... coward.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:03 AM   #39
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
They'll be calling themselves "America's Team" soon...
lol