Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Cards or Eagles?

View Poll Results: Who will be the NFC Champion?
Cards 56 55.45%
Eagles 45 44.55%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2009, 07:19 AM   #41
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
LOL... Wasn't me... I'd have done it for buying a Mac.

Arizona fans sure have jumped on the bandwagon haven't they? I remember going into Sun Devil in the 90's & the place was more than 3/4 empty, except for the Eagles fans that showed up. Tickets were less than 30 bucks too...
They'll be calling themselves "America's Team" soon...
no shit, the cardinals stadium is notorious for having more away jerseys than home!! not to mention most residents of the state are fans of any team but the cards... until now lol...

do you hear that? its a BAND on a WAGON "ALLL ABOARD THE FAILBALL EXPRESS"
Old 01-12-2009, 07:34 AM   #42
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
no shit, the cardinals stadium is notorious for having more away jerseys than home!! not to mention most residents of the state are fans of any team but the cards... until now lol...

do you hear that? its a BAND on a WAGON "ALLL ABOARD THE FAILBALL EXPRESS"
We have a joke out here, and when Dallas come to play, we say they are at their Home field.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:42 AM   #43
daward is on a distinguished road
daward's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to daward
Eagles FTW

If you've never been to a game in either the Vet or the Linc, Philly fans can turn on thier team in matter of seconds. This is the same team that pelted Santa with snowballs.

I agree that they didn't deserve thier playoff spot, that McNabb's consistancy is questionable, that Reid doesn't call for the best plays, and that the Eagles always play to the level of the opposing team--not thier 'best' game.

If they do win, which I feel like is going to happen, they'll certainly choke in Tampa. But come on, how cool would it be that the Phillies took the World Series from Tampa, and that the Eagles made it to Tampa???

Old 01-12-2009, 08:15 AM   #44
Blueridge is on a distinguished road

Blueridge's Tacoma Gallery
eagles fans are suffering from the equivilent of NFL "blue balls", brought on by the aforementioned coach & QB
Old 01-12-2009, 08:21 AM   #45
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
Again, the Eagles by a field goal..

Old 01-12-2009, 08:22 AM   #46
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

Did I mention The Eagles by a field goal?

Old 01-12-2009, 12:45 PM   #47
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
Eagles are on Fire right now! Im pulling for Kurt and the Cards but I dont know if they can pull this one off. Damn Chargers!!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #48
kvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud of

Air Force: MSgt // Security Forces   Retired after 22 yrs of service
kvnhlstd's Tacoma Gallery
Delmarva... Nothing to worry about I just pro-repped you because you bought a mac.
Also I live in the valley but have been a lifelong Packers fan. I grew up in Wisco, I do like watching this team this year. I truly believe they can get to the S-Bowl.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:44 PM   #49
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
kvn you stationed at luke??
Old 01-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #50
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnhlstd View Post
Delmarva... Nothing to worry about I just pro-repped you because you bought a mac.
Also I live in the valley but have been a lifelong Packers fan. I grew up in Wisco, I do like watching this team this year. I truly believe they can get to the S-Bowl.
lol... thanks
Old 01-12-2009, 03:02 PM   #51
Jerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: MLB Driver
Jerseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Eagles

Eagles will win but lose to the steelers!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 03:29 PM   #52
Atlanta Falcons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseytaco View Post
Eagles will win but lose to the steelers!!!
My prediction exactly...
Old 01-12-2009, 03:31 PM   #53
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
Why can't some people give credit where it is due. Looking at these playoffs it would seem to me it was the Chargers, Titans and Giants (all division winners) who did not deserve to be in the playoffs. The Titans and Giants both having the best record in there respective conferences and both going .500 in the last six games of the season. Although I believe the Cards may have caught lightning in a bottle, with home field advantage I expect a great game with a formidable opponent. Like Eli proved last season you do not have to deserve a Super Bowl to win one. Also the Eagles have a better winning percentage then the Cards in much tougher division, so I have heard why the Eagles don't deserve to be in the playoffs but tell me why the Cards do?
Old 01-12-2009, 03:34 PM   #54
kvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud of

Air Force: MSgt // Security Forces   Retired after 22 yrs of service
kvnhlstd's Tacoma Gallery
Actually I am retired now. I was stationed at Luke from 90 to 97, then I went to Okinawa.
Old 01-12-2009, 03:53 PM   #56
Atlanta Falcons

Who's yer fuckin Daddy?

Come on guys, this pimp's fro alone could knock down the Cards D-line!
Old 01-12-2009, 03:56 PM   #57
Atlanta Falcons

The Cards win if they take McNabb out at the knees...

Old 01-12-2009, 04:00 PM   #58
Atlanta Falcons

Here's what you can expect to see next Sunday about 6:30pm - 7:00pm in Glendale:

Old 01-12-2009, 04:05 PM   #59
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

or if this little guy decides he wants to play!

Old 01-12-2009, 04:07 PM   #60
"The Dude"

or some of this..