Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Cards or Eagles?

View Poll Results: Who will be the NFC Champion?
Cards 56 55.45%
Eagles 45 44.55%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2009, 03:25 PM   #141
kvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud of

Air Force: MSgt // Security Forces   Retired after 22 yrs of service
kvnhlstd's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry Dude, You are so right about that. I grew up in Wisco and I remember the Barry and Billy days, you guys used to run over us.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:26 PM   #142
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
they werent the doormats anyway.............my lions are man!
Hah, you got that right...my sympathy to ya man! Everybody's saying 2009 is their year though!
Old 01-18-2009, 03:27 PM   #143
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnhlstd View Post
Sorry Dude, You are so right about that. I grew up in Wisco and I remember the Barry and Billy days, you guys used to run over us.
and nowadays.......we aint runnin over noone but ourselves! good thing we are making good changes tho!
Old 01-18-2009, 03:28 PM   #144
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCrackCorn View Post
Hah, you got that right...my sympathy to ya man! Everybody's saying 2009 is their year though!
yeah.....09 is their year............to finish making necessary changes to the team!! and we get some good draft pics too!
Old 01-18-2009, 03:29 PM   #145
kvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud ofkvnhlstd has much to be proud of

Moto, Please go away... anytime some one has to throw out obscenities, it means that they have no intelligence to form a sensible argument. thanks for proving the point.
P.S. your late for the your second shift job at McDonalds. remember to smile when you ask if they wants fries with their order.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #146
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
we fucking did it! todays a great day, its my 21st and the cards won!
Old 01-18-2009, 03:30 PM   #147
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

Name: Caleb
Motoknuckle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvnhlstd View Post
Moto, Please go away... anytime some one has to throw out obscenities, it means that they have no intelligence to form a sensible argument. thanks for proving the point.
P.S. your late for the your second shift job at McDonalds. remember to smile when you ask if they wants fries with their order.

LOL, try again. You're the security manager. I bet you enjoy earning $8 per hour.

God I can't wait to get out of this shithole you call a state!
Old 01-18-2009, 03:31 PM   #148

^^^^^ ya'll chill out! no sense in ripping each other new assholes!
Old 01-18-2009, 03:33 PM   #149
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

dude, why are you going to argue against someone who's actually experienced a career, or a service member at that. didnt your mother ever tell you to not argue with your elders?
Old 01-18-2009, 03:34 PM   #150

Yeah Moto... try XXXXXXX salaried. Plus the XX,000. on my military retirement. At least I do not have to have a sig that says lifted soon. I can afford all my toys.
What state are you from.... should shed some life on your immature disposition
Old 01-18-2009, 03:34 PM   #151
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

Quote:
yeah.....09 is their year............to finish making necessary changes to the team!! and we get some good draft pics too!

Oh yeah, the #1 pick...how cool is that. I'm a Falcons fan, so I know the feeling all too well! Good luck next year!
Old 01-18-2009, 03:34 PM   #152
Braaaaap!
Motoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to beholdMotoknuckle is a splendid one to behold

LOL I love google images.

Old 01-18-2009, 03:35 PM   #153

I am done with arguing Moto, I have grown tired of you.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:37 PM   #154
Blueridge is on a distinguished road

Blueridge's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
You really don't follow the NFL, do you? Try looking up their record for the last ten years before you post nonsense again.
who doesn't know now?????? huh????? yeah dumb-oh-van. ya did it again. at least reid looked better without the hefty cinch sack wrapped around his lard ass today.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:37 PM   #155

Quote:
Oh yeah, the #1 pick...how cool is that. I'm a Falcons fan, so I know the feeling all too well! Good luck next year!
yeah...........and we better draft a damn qb instead of a friggin wide reciever, as we have done in the past! good luck to you too man!
Old 01-18-2009, 03:37 PM   #156
Atlanta Falcons

Alright...game's over! Now everybody go over to the (Ravens or Steelers) thread and let's start giving each other shit over there!
Old 01-18-2009, 03:40 PM   #157
"The Dude"

lol this shit is too funny!!
Old 01-18-2009, 03:44 PM   #158
Atlanta Falcons

Quote:
yeah...........and we better draft a damn qb instead of a friggin wide reciever, as we have done in the past! good luck to you too man!
Maybe yall will get our boy out of UGA, Mathew Stafford (6'3" - 240lbs.)
Old 01-18-2009, 03:46 PM   #159

Quote:

2008 STATSRATINGYARDSTOUCHDOWNS153.543,45925

CAREER STATSYARDSTOUCHDOWNS7,73151

that'd be a great pick for us..........tebow didnt enter draft, and i dont think sam or colt did either.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:46 PM   #160
Braaaaap!

Quote:
AWESOME qb. I always root for the bulldogs.