LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

NFL Trash talkers Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 12:22 PM   #21
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-21-2012, 12:23 PM   #22
tomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtomwilson74 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: E-4
Name: Tom
tomwilson74's Tacoma Gallery
You guys better watch out, my Rams are going to win at least 3 games this year!!
Old 08-21-2012, 12:23 PM   #23
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-21-2012, 12:24 PM   #24
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
lmfaoo
Old 08-21-2012, 12:38 PM   #25
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
lol... here is an interesting article also

this proves that eli sucks
Lol,and how many rings does Homo have? I did not think so boss. Have a good one
Old 08-21-2012, 12:39 PM   #26
Twiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant future

Name: Austin
Twiostaco's Tacoma Gallery
Cowboys fan for life here! Im getting so antsy waiting till we can put down the Giants opening day! Gonna turn that guys ^^^^ smile upside down
Old 08-21-2012, 12:42 PM   #27
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiostaco View Post
Cowboys fan for life here! Im getting so antsy waiting till we can put down the Giants opening day!
Another lol moment. We will see
Old 08-21-2012, 12:43 PM   #28
tacoma168 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma168 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma168 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma168 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma168 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma168 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma168 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma168 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma168 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma168 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoma168 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Antz
tacoma168's Tacoma Gallery
!!!Niner Nation !!!
Old 08-21-2012, 12:44 PM   #29
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-21-2012, 12:54 PM   #30

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Awesome
Old 08-21-2012, 12:57 PM   #31
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
Lol,and how many rings does Homo have? I did not think so boss. Have a good one
Most of his rings came because the other team gave it to them. Especially last super bowl
Old 08-21-2012, 01:18 PM   #32

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
Most of his rings came because the other team gave it to them. Especially last super bowl
U must be a pats fan...i bet u r one of those ban wagon fans,whoever wins the bowl that yr u get one of those gghheeeyy window flags for ur prius?
Old 08-21-2012, 01:22 PM   #33
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
GO BUCS!!!

Man I hope that we get a .500 season, new coach and all...
Old 08-21-2012, 01:23 PM   #34
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
U must be a pats fan...i bet u r one of those ban wagon fans,whoever wins the bowl that yr u get one of those gghheeeyy window flags for ur prius?
Quote:
Broncos.
I mean I guess I'm a pats fan?

I'm definitely not a ban wagon fan. I will go for whoever is playing the Giants wether I like them or not. And unless my truck counts as a Prius it can't happen
Old 08-21-2012, 01:49 PM   #35

Navy:
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I mean I guess I'm a pats fan?

I'm definitely not a ban wagon fan. I will go for whoever is playing the Giants wether I like them or not. And unless my truck counts as a Prius it can't happen
Lol,i hope u know I am just yanking ur chain? My wife says the same thing,she has 2 fav teams,the boys & anyone playing the foreskins....lol
Old 08-21-2012, 01:58 PM   #36
Thermonuclear Protection
478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

478DblSport's Tacoma Gallery
Long time Dolphin fan here... or maybe I should say long suffering Dolphin fan. Another rebuilding year. Ho hum but I'm still ready for some football!
Old 08-21-2012, 02:38 PM   #37
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 478DblSport View Post
Long time Dolphin fan here... or maybe I should say long suffering Dolphin fan. Another rebuilding year. Ho hum but I'm still ready for some football!
Ah, yes, the rebuilding years. I know them well. At least the malignant tumor has been cut out so that the healing process can continue unmolested.

Old 08-21-2012, 03:59 PM   #38
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxRome View Post
i see it this way, its a full contact sport, yes its wrong to pay higher for certain hits, but if people are gonna bitch about being hit hard they dont need to be playing proffesional football.
the saint's stopped playing football when they offered monetary bonuses for players to intentionally injure members of the opposing team to an extent that the injured player can no longer play.

that's not football. that's assault
Old 08-21-2012, 06:19 PM   #39
Red
Large's Tacoma Gallery
F the giants. Bahaha. Only competition in the NFC east