Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

NFL Trash talkers Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 08:53 PM   #4161
Colossians 3:2
PreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPreRunner03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ethan
PreRunner03's Tacoma Gallery
We have another wide receiver in Houston that can play ball!
Old 04-25-2013, 09:15 PM   #4162
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
dolphins fan here.

i cant say i agree with our first round pick. i really was anticipating adding an lineman. picking up dion jordan was left field for me. our o-line was our major need since jake long left. we made a lot of buzz this off season but im really questioning this move. i do admit that dion jordan opposite came wake is going to be a nightmare for any offense.
Old 04-27-2013, 10:54 AM   #4163
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-02-2013, 09:37 PM   #4168
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 07-03-2013, 08:14 AM   #4169
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
That face...
Old 07-15-2013, 12:17 PM   #4170
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
Ohh. This'll be a fun season.

Go pack go.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:54 PM   #4171
Your mom goes to college

This whole Riley Cooper thing is really pissin me off. It's been SOOOO blown up. And Mike Vick comes out and says "a lot of guys are hurting" because of it. Seriously? Man up. A drunk guy said somethin he probably shouldn't have. Shocker. Cuz Mike Vick has never done anything he needed some forgiveness for, right? He says he's forgiven him, but after hearin what he had to say today, I don't think I really believe it.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:09 AM   #4172
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This whole Riley Cooper thing is really pissin me off. It's been SOOOO blown up. And Mike Vick comes out and says "a lot of guys are hurting" because of it. Seriously? Man up. A drunk guy said somethin he probably shouldn't have. Shocker. Cuz Mike Vick has never done anything he needed some forgiveness for, right? He says he's forgiven him, but after hearin what he had to say today, I don't think I really believe it.
Haven't been watching the news much but saw the video. Has anyone even commented that he seemed to have said that in a tone/manner/etc that is so common in practically every rap song?
Old 08-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #4173
First time Taco
xguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nicexguntherc is just really nice

Name: Cory
xguntherc's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh Snap!

edit* and Riley Cooper is going to have a fun year.. lols. He should just retire.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:14 AM   #4174
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Raiders are going to take it all potentially at some point in the far distant future
Old 08-02-2013, 06:01 PM   #4175
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Raiders are going to take it all potentially at some point in the far distant future

the traders always take it

in the but
Old 08-02-2013, 06:05 PM   #4176
Hug balls bitch
big dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shedbig dog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
big dog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
Romo gets 6 year $108M deal, $55M guaranteed. Since I'm the only Dallas fan in here I don't know why I'm talking.

youre not the only DALLAS fan im here with you man
Old 08-02-2013, 06:24 PM   #4177
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
92.9 was talking about it today, said something about him comparing it to all the rap music having the word in it. They said that's different. Something to the effect of in music it being a form of art, and besides, if you didn't like it you don't have to listen to it.

Well how about Paula Deen's Books being removed from the same stores that still sell this crap? I say if you don't like her, don't buy her book and don't read it!

Sorry for getting off topic, just that what they said kinda got my blood boiling.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:34 PM   #4178
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 08-02-2013, 09:36 PM   #4179
Your mom goes to college

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
92.9 was talking about it today, said something about him comparing it to all the rap music having the word in it. They said that's different. Something to the effect of in music it being a form of art, and besides, if you didn't like it you don't have to listen to it.

Well how about Paula Deen's Books being removed from the same stores that still sell this crap? I say if you don't like her, don't buy her book and don't read it!

Sorry for getting off topic, just that what they said kinda got my blood boiling.

It pisses me off, too. Whatever. Everyone can suck it, as far as I'm concerned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post

And so the Cowboys fan's aren't left out...

Old 08-02-2013, 09:41 PM   #4180
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
BRONCOS FTW!!!! Ravens are going to get shat on in Week 1.