LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

NFL Trash talkers Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 09:19 AM   #4941
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
650 blowin Tom Brady again hahaha! You ask to give credit where it's due but don't give any credit to Peyton. That guy is on fire right now and you still find something to bag him on. You just can't stand the fact that someone is better than your wonder boy Brady
It really is unbelievable. 16TD 0INT and 1500 passing yards through 4 games. Tell me more about how he isn't performing to his full potential
Old 09-30-2013, 10:48 AM   #4942
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
It really is unbelievable. 16TD 0INT and 1500 passing yards through 4 games. Tell me more about how he isn't performing to his full potential
I'll respond for 650. Gaaaarrrble awwww gaaaaarrrble mmmm Tom Brady
Old 09-30-2013, 08:26 PM   #4943
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
LMFAO at the gargling! Brees is killin it tonight, but Manning is teaching clinics!
Old 09-30-2013, 08:58 PM   #4944
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
fucker, ive been tame this season.

Yes you have. I was just expressing how annoying the others have been. You've been OK so far.

manning has a good team around him, its not necessarily him. since his surgery he lost all the zip he had on the ball, and I still cant stand to watch him in the fucking pocket. hes a nervous nelly jumping and scattering all over the fucking place, but its working for him so far. I certainly don't see them going 18-0, but im scared for the sunday night football in November.

Everyone has said how much better his ball is coming out. The receivers and the DBs have all said he's throwing a lot harder than he did last year. His zip is coming back

He sucks.

Tony G sucks??? You can't be serious right now?
Now that Brady is getting into a rhythm with his new Rec Corps, they're looking a lot better. Thompkins could be a superstar in the making. I'll give him credit for doing a lot with few weapons. Gronk will be back soon, so it could get scary. BUT...right now, Peyton is leading the pack.
Old 10-01-2013, 08:09 AM   #4946
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Who Dat 4-0
Old 10-01-2013, 08:50 AM   #4947
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
Who Dat 4-0
Old 10-01-2013, 09:52 AM   #4948
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Ok everyone, rank your top 10 teams:

1) Denver - Look unstoppable right now but have yet to play a decent defense
2) Seattle - Two tough road wins against two great defenses (Car/Hou)
3) Saints - Offense looks great, don't trust their defense
4) Patriots - Don't trust their Defense yet .. Offense is only going to get better
5) Chiefs - Offense needs to score more points. Don't trust them yet ..
6) Colts - Only 51 points allowed in 4 games
7) 49ers - Best 2-2 team in a few weeks I expect them to be 8-4 ..(L w/ HOU/NO)
8) Houston - I know Baltimore smacked them but their D can be great
9) Baltimore - Looking old still and uninspired
10) Detroit/Atlanta - I like Detroit more but I can see Atlanta turning it around
Old 10-01-2013, 11:19 AM   #4949
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightnfire View Post
Ok everyone, rank your top 10 teams:

1) Denver - Look unstoppable right now but have yet to play a decent defense
2) Seattle - Two tough road wins against two great defenses (Car/Hou)
Dunno how you can put dunver above Seattle. If you recall, we met in the preseason and their starters couldn't do jack vs our starters. Don't make the mistake of overrating their record. That's what happened last year when they got into the playoffs with the easiest schedule in the league. The teams they've beaten so far this year (3 @ home) are a combined 4-12 so no, they haven't shown jack yet as far as I'm concerned.

Seattle's opponents are a combined 5-10 so we haven't played any winners either, but certainly better than they have and two of ours have been road wins.

Bottom line--Seattle's defense would shut down peepee manning exactly like they did in the 40-10 butt-kicking from 7 weeks ago.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:55 AM   #4950
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbb View Post
Dunno how you can put dunver above Seattle. If you recall, we met in the preseason and their starters couldn't do jack vs our starters. Don't make the mistake of overrating their record. That's what happened last year when they got into the playoffs with the easiest schedule in the league. The teams they've beaten so far this year (3 @ home) are a combined 4-12 so no, they haven't shown jack yet as far as I'm concerned.

Seattle's opponents are a combined 5-10 so we haven't played any winners either, but certainly better than they have and two of ours have been road wins.

Bottom line--Seattle's defense would shut down peepee manning exactly like they did in the 40-10 butt-kicking from 7 weeks ago.
Seattle should have lost to the Texans, while Denver is showing dominance. The ratings are accurate.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:01 PM   #4951
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
^^Disagree. Hawks was more hungry for the win. Texans got to comfortable for that little of a lead.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #4952
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
As a Broncos fan I can say that Seattle is the only team I'm worried about. They can get to Manning unlike a lot of teams and have really good corners. That being said, we have Wes Welker who no team can cover. Also Russell Wilson is still kinda shaky with the ball. Denver's D has been good against the run thus far as well and I don't know what Marshawn is gonna do. It would be a great matchup to say the least
Old 10-01-2013, 12:55 PM   #4953
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As a Broncos fan I can say that Seattle is the only team I'm worried about. They can get to Manning unlike a lot of teams and have really good corners. That being said, we have Wes Welker who no team can cover. Also Russell Wilson is still kinda shaky with the ball. Denver's D has been good against the run thus far as well and I don't know what Marshawn is gonna do. It would be a great matchup to say the least
I agree. As long as Welker catches the ball it'll be all good. With the loss of Kuper im scared for manning about going up against a good DE or OLB

Preseason means nothing to anyone. So that point you made Bobb i disagree with.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:01 PM   #4954
McBuckets
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
I agree. As long as Welker catches the ball it'll be all good. With the loss of Kuper im scared for manning about going up against a good DE or OLB

You mean Clady?

And yeah thats a stupid argument. Preseason means nothing. How many possessions were the starters in for? 1, 2?
Old 10-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #4955
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You mean Clady?

And yeah thats a stupid argument. Preseason means nothing. How many possessions were the starters in for? 1, 2?
Lol yes
Old 10-01-2013, 01:06 PM   #4956
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
Seattle should have lost to the Texans, while Denver is showing dominance. The ratings are accurate.
I agree the ratings are accurate but I hate the term "should have lost." That doesn't make any sense in any way. They shouldn't have lost. I could easily say the opposite .. Seattle sleptwalk through the 1st half and then woke up and dominated in every facet in the second half. They should have blown out Houston.

A win is a win is a win and a loss is a loss.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:13 PM   #4957
Recklessly tired

Quote:

As a Seattle fan I put Denver above Seattle because I just think they are dominating opponents right now. Seattle has played the much tougher schedule but I don't think were clicking on all cylinders. For us I think the best is yet to come when we get our 3 pro-bowl offensive lineman, pro bowl WR and startring OLB and DT back. When that happens I expect us to be better. I expect Denver to cool off.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #4958
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That being said, we have Wes Welker who no team can cover.
Go back a few pages and see what the 9ers fans were saying about Boldin before the SEA/SF game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
I said starters vs starters. SEA controlled that game out of the gate and there was nothing manning could do about it. As the preseason is the only time these teams are meeting (30-10 SEA win in DEN last year), it's the only way to truly compare apples to apples until they have common opponents. Summarily dismissing my point just because it was preseason is lazy thinking.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:38 PM   #4959
McBuckets
Quote:
Go back a few pages and see what the 9ers fans were saying about Boldin before the SEA/SF game.
I don't really care what the SF fans were saying about their loss to Seattle. Denver's offense is so much deeper and better than San Frans.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:20 PM   #4960
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I really don't care what SEA or SF fans say at all....