superbowl winner!

View Poll Results: Who will win the 2009 superbowl
Pittsburgh Steelers 39 39.39%
Baltimore Ravens 13 13.13%
Arizona Cardinals 29 29.29%
Philadelphia Eagles 18 18.18%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-12-2009, 07:10 PM   #21
kwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shedkwalton is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kwalton's Tacoma Gallery
i'm calling a ravens/eagles superbowl. i am a ravens fan and my girl is an eagles fan so that's the way it will be.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #22
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
the ravens kick ass.. They are my 3rd favorite team,

1. Seahawks
2. Eagles
3. Ravens
Old 01-13-2009, 05:38 AM   #23
tacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud oftacoma08MZ has much to be proud of

Name: Levi
tacoma08MZ's Tacoma Gallery
wow all the cardinal votes suprised me, but i think you guys misread the title, its whos gonna WIN the superbowl not just be in it!
Old 01-13-2009, 05:40 AM   #24
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
Cards baby!

ditto, I have to agree with my fellow cheese head.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:41 AM   #26
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma08MZ View Post
wow all the cardinal votes suprised me, but i think you guys misread the title, its whos gonna WIN the superbowl not just be in it!
Old 01-13-2009, 08:05 AM   #27
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
at least we got 4 Ravens votes... lol
haha, people on TW may be loyal fans, but theyre not stupid so they didnt bother voting for baltimore. while i dont know who will win the super bowl, i do know that it will NOT be the ravens.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:15 AM   #28
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
as long as it is a Pennsylvania Superbowl i would go with the steelers though
Old 01-13-2009, 08:17 AM   #29
Slowpokeologist
AZFizik has a spectacular aura aboutAZFizik has a spectacular aura aboutAZFizik has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
AZFizik's Tacoma Gallery
Cards....I live 5 miles from their stadium that my tax money helped pay for. I better get a damn return on my investment!

On another note, that stadium is PIMP
Old 01-13-2009, 08:32 AM   #30
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
haha, people on TW may be loyal fans, but theyre not stupid so they didnt bother voting for baltimore. while i dont know who will win the super bowl, i do know that it will NOT be the ravens.
Flacco all the way...
Old 01-13-2009, 08:35 AM   #31
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZFizik View Post
Cards....I live 5 miles from their stadium that my tax money helped pay for. I better get a damn return on my investment!

On another note, that stadium is PIMP
I hear ya man, and yeah that is a badass stadium!
Old 01-15-2009, 12:02 PM   #33
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Id really like to see a Eagles/Ravens superbowl.

ANY REFS THAT ARE READING THIS, I WILL GIVE YOU 5 DOLLARS FOR EVERY CALL YOU MAKE IN FAVOR OF EITHER OF THESE TEAMS THIS WEEKEND.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:26 PM   #34
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
Id really like to see a Eagles/Ravens superbowl.

ANY REFS THAT ARE READING THIS, I WILL GIVE YOU 5 DOLLARS FOR EVERY CALL YOU MAKE IN FAVOR OF EITHER OF THESE TEAMS THIS WEEKEND.
shit... you know better...

Ref's can't afford Toyotas...

(just kidding... lol)
Old 01-15-2009, 04:34 PM   #35
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
GO STEELERS!!

Old 01-15-2009, 04:44 PM   #36
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Cardinals FTW.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:17 PM   #37
hsc001 will become famous soon enoughhsc001 will become famous soon enough

hsc001's Tacoma Gallery
screw warner, screw roethlisberger and the whole pittsburgh team, i dont really mind mcnabb and the eagles but still screw them. LETS GO RAVENS
Old 01-17-2009, 06:23 PM   #38
Red Razor has a spectacular aura aboutRed Razor has a spectacular aura about
Red Razor's Tacoma Gallery
Ravens are a good team, and they made a nice run, but the Steelers are going to remind them who the number 1 defense is. Steelers by 10.

Eagles, cards, dont care, Steelers will be champs!

GO STILLERS!
Old 01-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
When did you jump ship from the Cowboys bandwagon? You sound just like one of them...
Cowboys? Me? Never!

Seriously, you have me confused with someone else.

Die hard Steelers fan here.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:36 PM   #40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
LOL... I was just responding to your smack talk with the lowest shot possible...
Don't usually talk smack either. You guys bring out the worst best in me