Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Your Hobbies!!!

Old 10-03-2008, 11:36 PM   #282
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
well i played wherever the coaches needed me, even pitcher. but when i hurt it my main position was left field. intense throwing drills every practice and i never took care of the arm..bad idea. but after i took half a season off my arm was never as strong as it was soo i learned shortstop and fell in love

thats probably more than you cared to know but i just get excited talking about softball!
Old 10-04-2008, 01:37 AM   #283
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
I'll jump in on the thread here... My hobbies are golfing, shooting my guns, fishing, occasional small game hunting, brazilian jiu jitsu, and spending time with the gf.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:01 AM   #284
montgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmontgomery_30824 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53E Avionics Tech
Name: Lee
montgomery_30824's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to montgomery_30824
i love building things with wood, modding my truck, ridin my motorcycle, cold beer and UGA football.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:08 PM   #285
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
My hobbies are Home theater and collecting transformers. I also enjoy anything and everything technology related.
Old 05-31-2011, 04:29 PM   #286
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by montgomery_30824 View Post
modding my truck, cold beer and UGA football.
x2

And golf, fishing, boating, gardening (landscaping), & bowling.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:09 PM   #287
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
To many expensive ones...
Cycling (road and mountain)
Nitro R/C cars and boats
Fishing
Golfing
Warhammer 40k
Photography
Truck Stuff
Old 06-14-2011, 04:44 AM   #288
budd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 51T - 412th EnCom
budd4766's Tacoma Gallery
I do leather work. Some of it you can see if you look for Lazy K Leather on facebook.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:00 AM   #289
Polymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shedPolymerhead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Polymerhead's Tacoma Gallery
Shooting (mostly small bore target and sporting clays) and gunsmithing take most of my discretionary funds - I like assembling ARs, building up bolt guns, basically anything you can do with hand tools. I also like photography, cooking, CODMW2, fishing, and I burn too much vacation in November hunting ducks.
Old 06-14-2011, 05:20 AM   #290
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by budd4766 View Post
I do leather work. Some of it you can see if you look for Lazy K Leather on facebook.
Nice work! I just checked some of the pics out. Do you sell online somewhere?
Old 06-14-2011, 08:28 AM   #291
budd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbudd4766 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 51T - 412th EnCom
budd4766's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by piercedtiger View Post
Nice work! I just checked some of the pics out. Do you sell online somewhere?
Thanks!

When I have time, I'll put stuff up on etsy.com (sort of an ebay for hand-made stuff). Haven't had anything up there in a while, though...since I had to start working for a living again..

If you're interested in something, shoot me an email, or msg and we'll work something out.
Old 06-14-2011, 11:00 AM   #292
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by budd4766 View Post
Thanks!

When I have time, I'll put stuff up on etsy.com (sort of an ebay for hand-made stuff). Haven't had anything up there in a while, though...since I had to start working for a living again..

If you're interested in something, shoot me an email, or msg and we'll work something out.
Ok cool. I know the wife and I have been looking at leather stuff (especially a decent belt for me), but there's no one in the area I can find that does work like that. Just retail crap and fake leather. Can't even find much of anything online.