Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Your Hobbies!!!

Old 08-05-2007, 07:16 PM   #1
sataco is on a distinguished road

Army: Infantry Scout then mechanic
sataco's Tacoma Gallery
Your Hobbies!!!

just thought it would be cool to know other peoples hobbies besides the love for Tacos.
i build and race nitro powered radio control cars, keeps my mechanical side occupied.

these are two of my trucks at the track for some practiceand here's a quick shot of our local track

and a cool action shot of my old truck
Old 08-05-2007, 07:26 PM   #2
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm...i'd say golf and some gaming...bout it besides work

EDIT: and a good poker tournament any chance i can get
Old 08-05-2007, 07:35 PM   #3
sataco is on a distinguished road

Army: Infantry Scout then mechanic
sataco's Tacoma Gallery
i've been trying to go golfing, got a whole set of ping clubs-but the wife says i'm gone to much as it is with racing.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:01 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
camping,hunting,fishing....mostly outdoor activities. do alot of working on cars and trucks for people, and i also play disc golf!
Old 08-05-2007, 09:21 PM   #5
FireMedic518 is on a distinguished road

FireMedic518's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to FireMedic518
I love to go mt biking, running, sports in general. And in my free time inside I play a lot of xbox live. Mainly Halo 2.
Old 08-05-2007, 10:33 PM   #6
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
COLD BEER!!! and a little hunting and fishing.
Old 08-05-2007, 10:59 PM   #7
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Camping, hunting, fishing, shooting (High Power competition), messing around with computers, guitar, BBQ, home improvement...etc. Of course all of this ended after i started my current job.

Ted
Old 08-06-2007, 04:35 AM   #8
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
bowling is my hobbie i carry about 205 avg
Old 08-06-2007, 06:03 AM   #9
Bfmco7 is on a distinguished road
Bfmco7's Tacoma Gallery
hey kilo.. You sound like a man from my own heart.. Country
Old 08-06-2007, 06:14 AM   #10
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Competative road cycling, mountain biking, motorcycling, camping, kayaking, rock climbing, target shooting, etc. My better half tells me I live my life like a Mountain Dew comercial.
Old 08-06-2007, 06:44 AM   #11
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Camping, sailing, concerts, and school - DOHT!

This list better get longer when I am done with school!
Old 08-06-2007, 06:45 AM   #12
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick491 View Post
Competative road cycling, mountain biking, motorcycling, camping, kayaking, rock climbing, target shooting, etc. My better half tells me I live my life like a Mountain Dew comercial.
That is the best way to live life!
Old 08-06-2007, 07:53 AM   #13
scutch10 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 1 Comm Sq.
scutch10's Tacoma Gallery
Messing around with computers, golf, watchin my Braves and Seminoles play and a little guitar.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:25 AM   #14
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
This was my hobby until I sold it. I dont have time to ride anymore, I got tired of looking at it in the garage.

Old 08-06-2007, 08:45 AM   #15
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Playin drums, mtn biking, paintball, boating (aka drinking on a boat), tubing (both on a boat and down rivers), camping, shooting.... and here's the kicker.... freaking Guitar Hero II!!! I know i know, its so freaking lame but it's like crack. I thought i would hate it and a friend made me play it. I immediately went out and bought a tv, and xbox and the game just so i could keep playing it. I don't even consider myself a gamer. Like i said, before i played it i didnt even have a TV. i feel like such a loser....
Old 08-06-2007, 09:26 AM   #16
Carolina Alliance: Warheads On Foreheads Division
MarkC is on a distinguished road

Air Force: AGE (aerospace ground equipment) mechanic
MarkC's Tacoma Gallery
my truck, building cars, playing drums, music, down hill and cross country mountian biking, skiing, 4 wheelers, drinking beer and blowing S*&t up!
Old 08-09-2007, 11:39 AM   #17
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Motorcycles, computers, and I like playing musical instruments (guitar, bass & 5-string banjo).
Old 12-01-2007, 07:38 PM   #18
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Photography, camping and hiking. I am in the gym alot, if I could figure out how to get photos in the threads I would show some of my work.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:53 AM   #19
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Not much time for hobbies...but when work and housework ain't keepin me busy - I surf the net and belong to a lot of forums. I'm big into offroading (with my jeep), working on our vehicles, and from time to time...we like to shoot trap/skeet, love fishing (but haven't done that in a long time), watching movies, playin games, spending time with family/friends. I have one of those Walmart Nylint Crawlers that I haven't played with in a while - but it's fun.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:15 AM   #20
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
my truck, my jet ski and golf