Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Truck air bed - Shortbed edition

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Truck air bed - Shortbed edition

I was looking for a truck bed tent and stumbled across this air mattress on amazon and on Autoanything. I have not seen one that will fit well in the short beds but this one is to be used when the tailgate is down. It looks like it will fit well.

Quote:
4.0 out of 5 stars Truck bed mattress - Wow May 14, 2007
By S. West
Amazon Verified Purchase
This thing is great! Fits well into the back of my '06 Tacoma. leaves enough room around wheel wells to stash my boots at night, easy setup. Compressor that came with it did a fine job - only took about 2 minutes to fill. With a good sleeping bag - my 28deg night was quite enjoyable.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:17 AM   #2
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Ive done that several times with my truck but I just bought an air mattress from Walmart and layed it in the bed. Sleep in the middle and won't have to worry about wheel wells lol.

Products Discussed in this Thread