Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Mark the Hammer Coleman

Old 01-17-2009, 07:11 PM   #1
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Talking Mark the Hammer Coleman

Who is watching this???

And will Rich Franklin prove himself still a formidable opponent for the like of Anderson Silve

The truth shall be revealed...
Old 01-17-2009, 07:27 PM   #2
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

as soon as I can download a copy. It is usually a little past midnight.
Franklin only does well when people let him dictate the pace. take it to him a he withers. Coleman is a dinosaur. I was surprised to see him back in the ufc. He is more suited to fight people like kimbo. I hope it doesn't turn into 2 guys laying on each other. I am hoping BJ can pull off the upset. GSP is amazing especialy of late so BJ is going to need to have the fight of his life to win. Should be great cant wait.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:48 PM   #3
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullet05 View Post
as soon as I can download a copy. It is usually a little past midnight.
Franklin only does well when people let him dictate the pace. take it to him a he withers. Coleman is a dinosaur. I was surprised to see him back in the ufc. He is more suited to fight people like kimbo. I hope it doesn't turn into 2 guys laying on each other. I am hoping BJ can pull off the upset. GSP is amazing especialy of late so BJ is going to need to have the fight of his life to win. Should be great cant wait.
LOL... Yeah but that's one scary dinasaur... And BJ will overcome. The Prodigy can not be stopped

UFC is always a good way to spend a saturday night... Laters...
Old 01-20-2009, 09:48 AM   #4
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
Coleman looked stoned or something. Rua didn't look like he had done any conditioning since his last injury.

Franklin didn't look impressive either... the first two fights were the best fights of the night.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:59 AM   #5
Enjoying my addiction

I was pissed:

Worse night of UFC PPV for me so far.

31 Jan, The PRODIGY. That will make up for the last one, LOL...