Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

The Miami Dolphins Show

Old 10-05-2012, 10:48 AM   #1
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
The Miami Dolphins Show

hey guys, I made a youtube channel talking about NFL picks and such plus my take on the particular week's Dolphins game... I just wanted to get your opinion on the channel, I wont be doing trash talking on the channel except vs rival teams, in weeks that we play... so here it is

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG_h...A?feature=mhee