Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

snowboarding and skiing

Old 01-19-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
snowboarding and skiing (and some surfing)

lets see those pics
this is snow cat boarding of the back of powder mt. utah
me

view

my friend

tamarack idaho
me

all from this season.... lets see those pics!!!!
Old 01-19-2009, 05:45 PM   #2
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
can we add surfing? i surf alot during the winter.....
Old 01-19-2009, 05:48 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
please do!!! ill post some pics of me surfing
Old 01-19-2009, 05:53 PM   #4
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

here is a skate pic and surf.... we don't have snow so no snowboarding ...lol
snowboarding and skiing-ditch.jpgsnowboarding and skiing-surf.jpg
Old 01-19-2009, 06:05 PM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
east coast surfing thats sick i live in san diego so ya... but the surf is pumping right now its like 15-20ft sets
Old 01-19-2009, 06:14 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
east coast surfing thats sick i live in san diego so ya... but the surf is pumping right now its like 15-20ft sets
not east coast, gulf coast.but i have surfed in carolinas and some east coast florida spots.... yeah i've been to san diego, that place is awsome. i didn't surf there though. maybe next time. it totally on the to do list
Old 01-19-2009, 07:43 PM   #7
silvertaco408 is on a distinguished road
silvertaco408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
Sooo, not to be rude but where in san diego do you surf because its definitely not even close to 15 ft anywhere that ive seen haha. If im wrong then please let me know so i can go find these 20ft bombs that you speak of