Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Snowmobiling!

Old 03-07-2011, 10:07 PM   #21
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery

two of our sleds. A 98 and 97 vmax. went out last weekend for a 40 mile trip though some trails in the hills. had alot of fun, to bad were selling them since they have only been used twice this year.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:21 PM   #22
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
That subey had a vermont plate lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Old 03-07-2011, 10:22 PM   #23
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gieser View Post
two of our sleds. A 98 and 97 vmax. went out last weekend for a 40 mile trip though some trails in the hills. had alot of fun, to bad were selling them since they have only been used twice this year.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:22 PM   #24
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
ya next year they will sit since me and my bronther are moving out this summer, but i will definetly buy one again.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:39 PM   #25
Tacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacodog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SSG HHC 4/9 6th INF Div Scout Platoon Sgt.
Name: Ron
Tacodog's Tacoma Gallery
My ride. '01 800 ski doo summit.
Attached Thumbnails
Snowmobiling!-m_0e05539e75cce3dd79456ef4e9bf4e14.jpg  
Old 03-11-2011, 10:55 PM   #26
TAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
TAKoma907's Tacoma Gallery

Some pics of riding in AK
Old 03-11-2011, 11:00 PM   #27
TAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAKoma907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Charles
TAKoma907's Tacoma Gallery

Old 04-09-2011, 09:43 AM   #28
Wag More Bark Less

^^^ Great Pics ^^^
My season ended last weekend with a 150 mile ride out of Island Pond. We hit the trails early from a full parking lot coming back just at sundown as the last to leave. It was a blast & my first time riding into April in Vermont.
The trails are still rideable this weekend but I sold my sled this week after putting close to 4k miles on it.
I was soooo happy to see it get loaded up in the guy's truck for that 07 IQ was a tank!
So...today I am Spring ordering a 2012 Ski-Doo MXZ Etec 600 HO.
Highly recommend the gopro pov camera. It captured video of all our rides this season so we can que up footage on the large screen.
The little camera was a big hit on the trails!
Well here are some photos of my friend Todd, his son & our last adventure. Till December 15th let the countdown begin & now it's time to dust off the bikes....
Catching air shhh not off trailing...

Hang on! 220hp turbo kicking in.

Need a bath......

Which way to go??

My trusty Backup 600 not that tank!

She does all right for an old girl....

Of course I was smoked
Old 04-09-2011, 09:55 AM   #29
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i hate all you guys that get to ride allot of the winter. jkjk! i love snowmobiling!! we like never see more than 6 or 8 inches wear i live. but i ride when i go see family in the winter in upstate NY. sooooooo much fun!!! i usually just ride my uncle's sled or a cousins. Arctic cat or a skidoo.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:54 AM   #30
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Grew up in Hawaii and living in Las Vegas I try and get on a sled whenever possible. There's an awesome place north of SLC called Monte Cristo. Went there last year and had an awesome time. True, by far a very expensive sport.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:20 AM   #31
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Found a pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Snowmobiling!-dscn0323.jpg  
Old 10-01-2011, 08:54 AM   #32
BLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tim
BLKTRD6SP's Tacoma Gallery
Just picked this up yesterday. First winter toy, I figured with half a year of winter I needed something.

Hopefully a lot of fun. It is a Snowhawk 600 HO.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:16 AM   #33
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I WANT SNOW!!!!!!

I can't wait for winter to get here! I'll be rippin' on the quad again this winter, hopefully have enough saved up for a new sled next year. Left the old sled behind when I moved out to NB

Awesome pics you guys!!! Making me very jealous out here, lol
Old 10-01-2011, 09:18 AM   #34
Forever at a crossroads
09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed09_tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mylene
09_tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKTRD6SP View Post
Just picked this up yesterday. First winter toy, I figured with half a year of winter I needed something.

It's your first winter toy?? Have you ridden dirt bikes before?? Hope you have because those aren't the easiest to drive. Riding in the snow is completely different from riding on dirt. Best of luck!! Get some actions shots this winter if you can
Old 10-01-2011, 09:21 AM   #35
BLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLKTRD6SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09_tacoma View Post
It's your first winter toy?? Have you ridden dirt bikes before?? Hope you have because those aren't the easiest to drive. Riding in the snow is completely different from riding on dirt. Best of luck!! Get some actions shots this winter if you can
Oh yeah I ride bikes all the time..... going out shortly for a rip around the lake. I have sledded a few times before.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:29 AM   #36
18seeds is on a distinguished road
18seeds's Tacoma Gallery
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qy8LbPsZrU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZUmuN3yCSVs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 10-01-2011, 09:52 AM   #37
Wag More Bark Less

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
Found a pic.

Awesome

Quote:

Sweet! I have not had the opportunity to try one, but seen a one or two on the trails. Congratulations!

Today its 45 plus wind chill feels like snow, probably up in the Mtns for sure.
I switched to Doo brought mine home a couple of weeks ago it was a long summer since snowchecking in the Spring! Can't wait!.

Old 10-02-2011, 05:52 PM   #38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
Awesome

Sweet! I have not had the opportunity to try one, but seen a one or two on the trails. Congratulations!

Today its 45 plus wind chill feels like snow, probably up in the Mtns for sure.
I switched to Doo brought mine home a couple of weeks ago it was a long summer since snowchecking in the Spring! Can't wait!.

That's a sharp looking machine you got there!
Old 10-02-2011, 07:44 PM   #39
1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed1bad10tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
1bad10tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I cant wait for the snow to fly up here.I bought my sled late in the season last year.She only has 100 miles on it (2011 Yamaha Bravo longtrack)We use it for ice fishing and pulling the kiddos around. I want to buy another one so the Mrs can ride too.
Old 10-03-2011, 03:46 AM   #40
Wag More Bark Less

Quote:
That's a sharp looking machine you got there!
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad10tacoma View Post
I cant wait for the snow to fly up here.I bought my sled late in the season last year.She only has 100 miles on it (2011 Yamaha Bravo longtrack)We use it for ice fishing and pulling the kiddos around. I want to buy another one so the Mrs can ride too.
awesome! That is how I got started about 10 yrs ago. A friend ask me to go with him up to Rangely. Been spending $$ ever since lol.