Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Snowmobiling!

Old 10-03-2011, 02:57 AM   #41
Sprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSprink669 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Sprink669's Tacoma Gallery
awesome sport! We have a Polaris 550, Arctic Cat F7, and a Polaris 120 for the kids to run around on. I will have to get some pics posted. Vermont is a trip I would like to plan this winter....
Old 01-16-2012, 05:32 AM   #42
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Winter finally decided to make an appearance in 2012 here in N. Vermont.
Truck is loaded up an heading out to try out the new Ski Doo E-Tec 600HO.
After a few laps around the yard I already can tell I'm gonna love it.
Thankfully where I'm going has more snow than my yard.
Its been slow going hopefully temps will stay more in the normal range.
Businesses are hurting!

Old 01-16-2012, 05:35 AM   #43
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
Businesses are hurting!

Nice looking sled! You guys still have a lot more snow than we have down here. They're calling for freezing rain/sleet and maybe some snow tonight into tomorrow so maybe it'll at least make the ground white!
Old 01-16-2012, 05:36 AM   #44
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
Businesses are hurting!

Nice ski-doo. Interested in your review when you get a chance. I can't wait to get back to the states and do some riding. To bad we don't really have a choice on machine when we rent.
Old 01-23-2012, 02:54 PM   #45
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Thanks Guys ^^^
Finally got to put 120 miles on it this weekend on some sweet trails up North in Island Pond.
No traffic because no one thinks there is any snow.
Groomed, flat & fast. No issues at all.
Gas and oil use was so small, saw 17 mpg not being light on the throttle.
The sled rips for a 600 still in break-in mode & stock.
Easy to ride, point and shoot, turns on a dime.
GPS'd 97 on less than ideal snow covered pond at the end of the day.
Happy with my choice for sure.

Old 10-06-2013, 01:54 PM   #47
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubbj8EIDWWc