Notices

Fantasy Football Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
Avid Jeep Hater
JPT is on a distinguished road
Name: JP
JPT's Tacoma Gallery
Fantasy Football Thread

Okay guys im going to start a Fantasy Football thread. If you are looking for help on your team or just want to brag post it here! My first question for this thread is should i Trade Matt Forte for Demarco Murray and Erick decker or Malcom Floyd? Please help me!
Old 10-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #2
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
No, keep Forte. I'm a bears fan though so that's probably a deciding factor in my answer.

Seriously though Forte is a valuable back. I think he will get back to top form in the next few weeks. Chicago will play Carolina next. I think he has a big game. Murray has better numbers as of right now but I think Forte catches up.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #3
LaTechLogan is on a distinguished road
Name: Logan
LaTechLogan's Tacoma Gallery
I hope Forte comes around, I got him & Brandon Lloyd in a trade for AJ Green.. Wasn't sure about it at first, but I think it will pay off down the road
Old 10-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #4
Avid Jeep Hater
JPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
No, keep Forte. I'm a bears fan though so that's probably a deciding factor in my answer.

Seriously though Forte is a valuable back. I think he will get back to top form in the next few weeks. Chicago will play Carolina next. I think he has a big game. Murray has better numbers as of right now but I think Forte catches up.
Yeah that is true but then again Erick Decker is averae 30 points in my league and im a littel lacking on receivers because my team is soooo injured? Forte is really good by im 3-4 in my league and I really want to make playoffs.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:03 PM   #5
Avid Jeep Hater
JPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTechLogan View Post
I hope Forte comes around, I got him & Brandon Lloyd in a trade for AJ Green.. Wasn't sure about it at first, but I think it will pay off down the road
I Think that is a really good trade for you. A.J. is really good, but i believe you got the better deal.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #6
LaTechLogan is on a distinguished road
Name: Logan
LaTechLogan's Tacoma Gallery
JPT, are you in a PPR league? If so, then I'd definitely take Eric Decker.. If not, it's probably a toss up based on preference IMO

What do you think Vincent Brown's role will be in San Diego when he comes of IR?
Old 10-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #7
bash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbash42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bash42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPT View Post
Okay guys im going to start a Fantasy Football thread. If you are looking for help on your team or just want to brag post it here! My first question for this thread is should i Trade Matt Forte for Demarco Murray and Erick decker or Malcom Floyd? Please help me!
Depends....do you need a starting WR? If decker or Floyd are just going to ride the pine than I wouldn't do it. Also consider if you trade a player for two in return then you're going to have to drop someone, so consider part of your trade. :eek
Old 10-23-2012, 03:39 PM   #8
bjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to beholdbjasper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Brian
bjasper's Tacoma Gallery
Is anyone else having TE issues...?
Old 10-23-2012, 04:41 PM   #9
Avid Jeep Hater
JPT's Tacoma Gallery
answering multiple questions becaus i got off for a min. Yes i think Erick Decker would end up starting a good bit of games. I have not even looked at Vincent Brown being on IR but that would definantly decrease the number of catches for Floyd. Bash, i think i will end up dropping Garcon or Alex Green who i picked up as a sleeper when benson got injured. Lots of info there lol
Old 10-23-2012, 04:43 PM   #10
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjasper View Post
Is anyone else having TE issues...?
Nope. I have Tony Gonzalez and Jason Witten
Old 10-25-2012, 12:55 PM   #11
Avid Jeep Hater
JPT's Tacoma Gallery
Okay guys thought i'd reiterate this thread before this weekend. Here is my team tell me what any of you guys think i should do

QB-Brady, Roethlesberger (no idead how i got both)
RB- Demarco Murray, Willis McGahee, Felix Jones
WR- Miles Austin, Reggie Wayne, Hakeem Nicks, Garcon, Decker, Lurent Robinson (have a lot of receivers)
TE- Jimmy graham, Coby Fleener
D/st- Falcons, Steelers
K- Gostkowski
Old 10-28-2012, 10:57 AM   #12
Avid Jeep Hater
JPT's Tacoma Gallery
My friend just sent me a trade Randall Cobb and Lesean McCoy for Tom Brady. What would u guys do?
Old 10-28-2012, 10:35 PM   #13
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
How many RB/WR/flex spots?

McCoy is a good upgrade..I don't trust your RB outside of McGahee. Not sure if you'd start Cobb though
Old 10-29-2012, 05:54 AM   #14
Avid Jeep Hater
JPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
How many RB/WR/flex spots?

McCoy is a good upgrade..I don't trust your RB outside of McGahee. Not sure if you'd start Cobb though
I found a better trade and did straight up McCoy for Roethlesberger , but it might get veoted by my Group so idk whats going to happen.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:40 PM   #15
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
That's not so bad haha, just grab a bum QB for Brady's bye.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #16
JaxTaco has much to be proud ofJaxTaco has much to be proud ofJaxTaco has much to be proud ofJaxTaco has much to be proud ofJaxTaco has much to be proud ofJaxTaco has much to be proud ofJaxTaco has much to be proud ofJaxTaco has much to be proud ofJaxTaco has much to be proud of
Air Force:
Name: Terry
JaxTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Jay Cutler is killing me.