Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

US Lacrosse Biggest Individual Breakthrough of 2012 (Let's rock the vote!)

Old 10-24-2012, 10:55 AM   #21
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
Voted! How could I not?
Old 10-24-2012, 10:56 AM   #22
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
It's funny how the former 2nd place person managed to get 15 votes since Tatum took over second place.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:58 AM   #23
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Let's put her over the top TW!
Old 10-24-2012, 10:58 AM   #24
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Oh no, looks like she dropped to 3rd

and this

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkofwimbo View Post
Voted! How could I not?
Old 10-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #25
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Let's put her over the top TW!
Hell yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
Oh no, looks like she dropped to 3rd
That's incredible! When I started this thread she only needed 408 to take third.

Current stats:
Tatum Coffey, Penn State (424) 25%
Matt Kavanagh, U.S. U19 Team (140) 8%
Eric Lusby, Loyola (524) 31%
Alyssa Murray, Syracuse (141) 8%
Jeremy Sieverts, Outlaws (425) 25%
Old 10-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #26
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
I VOTERED
Old 10-24-2012, 11:06 AM   #27

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
LOL thank you!!!
Old 10-24-2012, 11:10 AM   #28
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Voted!
Old 10-24-2012, 12:17 PM   #29

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I <3 you guys!
Old 10-24-2012, 12:34 PM   #30
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Voted

Oh I'm way behind, she's arlready in 1st
Old 10-24-2012, 12:35 PM   #31

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Jasmine! She's only first alphabetically. Still have a way to go to catch that Eric Lusby guy!

Tatum Coffey, Penn State (440) 25%
Matt Kavanagh, U.S. U19 Team (141) 8%
Eric Lusby, Loyola (532) 31%
Alyssa Murray, Syracuse (149) 8%
Jeremy Sieverts, Outlaws (431) 25%
Old 10-24-2012, 12:38 PM   #32
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Thanks Jasmine! She's only first alphabetically. Still have a way to go to catch that Eric Lusby guy!

Tatum Coffey, Penn State (440) 25%
Matt Kavanagh, U.S. U19 Team (141) 8%
Eric Lusby, Loyola (532) 31%
Alyssa Murray, Syracuse (149) 8%
Jeremy Sieverts, Outlaws (431) 25%
Oh alright, that plus the whole page looks weird on my phone
Old 10-24-2012, 12:40 PM   #33

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
^ Same on my phone. They clearly hadn't considered that people would want to vote from their home computer, work computer, AND cell phone each day.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:41 PM   #34
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Voted! I'll vote again tomorrow. Hope she wins!
Old 10-24-2012, 12:42 PM   #35
rhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhowell is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Robert
rhowell's Tacoma Gallery
Wait you guys play lacrosse and hockey. That is our national sport. Thought you guys just played baseball?

Oh well................ voted.
Old 10-24-2012, 12:45 PM   #36
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
^ Same on my phone. They clearly hadn't considered that people would want to vote from their home computer, work computer, AND cell phone each day.
Haha... Exactly!
Old 10-24-2012, 12:48 PM   #38

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Voted! I'll vote again tomorrow. Hope she wins!
Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhowell View Post
Wait you guys play lacrosse and hockey. That is our national sport. Thought you guys just played baseball?

Oh well................ voted.
Not me -- I was a swimmer. It's a lot of fun and I'll try my best to convey what it is for our neighbors to the north. Imagine really, really soft ice. Like, so soft you sink into it. Now take that soft ice and imagine it's warm enough to be in without dying.

I lost you already, didn't I?
Old 10-24-2012, 12:49 PM   #39

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Voted, finally a vote that counts!!!!!
Seriously! It's about time you showed up!