Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

US Lacrosse Biggest Individual Breakthrough of 2012 (Let's rock the vote!)

Old 10-24-2012, 12:54 PM   #41
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Thinking about showing up, are you going to convoy with Eddie to my house on Sunday?
Methinks you're in the wrong thread.

Old 10-24-2012, 12:59 PM   #44
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh! Had to get my head around an actual conversation for a change.

I've got engagement pictures on Sunday and then I'll be working on the Tacoma. The front end is almost completely torn down at this point. I just have to drop the front differential and I'll be ready to prep for reassembly while that thing gets regeared. I may actually be rolling again in 2013!
Old 10-24-2012, 01:34 PM   #45

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Holy cow we're being outdone!

Tatum Coffey, Penn State (449) 25%
Matt Kavanagh, U.S. U19 Team (141) 8%
Eric Lusby, Loyola (536) 30%
Alyssa Murray, Syracuse (152) 8%
Jeremy Sieverts, Outlaws (470) 26%

That last guy only had 407 votes when I started this thread.

http://www.laxmagazine.com/bestoflac...l_breakthrough
Old 10-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #46
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
He only had 456 like 3 minutes ago..

Edit: try Facebook
Old 10-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #47

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
lol his count is going up every 4 seconds or so. I may have to get creative on this one.

Tatum Coffey, Penn State (449) 25%
Jeremy Sieverts, Outlaws (483) 27%
Old 10-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #48

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Jeremy Sieverts, Outlaws (496) 27%
Old 10-24-2012, 01:39 PM   #49

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I figured it out. They use cookies to track. If you clear your cookies after each vote, you just keep on voting all you like.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:41 PM   #51

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Craig!
Old 10-24-2012, 01:44 PM   #53

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you!!!
Old 10-24-2012, 01:49 PM   #54
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking at it and Jeremy Sieverts jumped 10 votes within a matter of a minute
Old 10-24-2012, 01:54 PM   #55
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Voted!
Old 10-24-2012, 01:56 PM   #56

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvbd56 View Post
I was looking at it and Jeremy Sieverts jumped 10 votes within a matter of a minute
lulz he's clearly bored and/or lacking in the John Thomas department.

Jeremy Sieverts, Outlaws (559) 29%
Old 10-24-2012, 02:03 PM   #57
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Tatum Coffey, Penn State (552) 28%
Old 10-24-2012, 02:09 PM   #58
Say no to Bro
kirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkirkofwimbo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clayton
kirkofwimbo's Tacoma Gallery
In the lead!! I'm getting in about 5 votes a minute lol
Old 10-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #59
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Cleared my cookies and voted again, she's in first now
Old 10-24-2012, 02:11 PM   #60
Never take the bait

Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
If you set just the site to block cookies, I think it would work