Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Giants Thumpin on Detroit!!!!

Old 10-25-2012, 10:28 PM   #21
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Bochy has beaten Leyland 42-24 times
Old 10-27-2012, 05:08 PM   #22
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Volgolsaw on the mound tonite Whoo Hoo, our hottest pitcher right now, hope it gets mighty cold in the D tonight
Old 10-27-2012, 05:32 PM   #23
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
It's going to be chilly there. Supposed to snow on Monday. Not sure if our guys are used to playing in that kind of temp.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:14 PM   #24
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit, I missed the game, I had a (used to be) friend show up yesterday. Took her on a pirate cruise around the city last night. Its a social event, party type deal. She got pissed cause I didnt sit on the front of the ship with her the whole time. She is pretty anti social and called me annoying because I was talking to other people. WTF, it was a party! That what you DO at a party, you talk to people. I will never understand chics. Problem is, she is a ski patroler where I ski so I had all kinds of benefits for being her friend.
The long story of why I missed the game.
I spent like $200 bucks too!
Old 10-28-2012, 12:15 PM   #25
Banned
two hundred bones and you didn't get laid???
Old 10-28-2012, 12:19 PM   #26
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
two hundred bones and you didn't get laid???
RIGHT? Thats exactly what I said!!!!:m ad:
Old 10-28-2012, 03:41 PM   #27
Banned
Gettin excited, let's finish this thing!
Old 10-28-2012, 03:42 PM   #28

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Games at 5 right?
Old 10-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #29
Banned
Think so yeah
Old 10-28-2012, 03:51 PM   #30

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Dumb question. How do rep somebody? I can't figure it out for the life of me
Old 10-28-2012, 03:52 PM   #31
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery

GO GIANTS!!!
Old 10-28-2012, 03:54 PM   #32
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
Dumb question. How do rep somebody? I can't figure it out for the life of me
Look in the very bottom left corner of my post, you'll see an icon that reads 'add to so and so's rep' when you put your mouse over it
Old 10-28-2012, 04:07 PM   #33

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Thx guess I didn't try everything. Go G'S!!!!
Old 10-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #34

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
And away we go. Lets go G's
Old 10-28-2012, 06:17 PM   #35
Banned
WHOOO HOOO!!!!!
Old 10-28-2012, 08:12 PM   #36
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
This is the kind of game I've been waiting for!!
Old 10-28-2012, 08:29 PM   #37
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Worst singing ever!
Old 10-28-2012, 08:30 PM   #38
Banned
Fuck Detroit
Old 10-28-2012, 08:30 PM   #39
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
This is the kind of game I've been waiting for!!
uh yeah ok, I just want the Giants to win, I don't care what it looks like
Old 10-28-2012, 09:55 PM   #40

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
FUCKING A BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

World champs...AGAIN!!!!!!!