Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Giants Thumpin on Detroit!!!!

Old 10-28-2012, 08:57 PM   #41
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
GIANTS!!!!
Old 10-28-2012, 09:00 PM   #42
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
AND THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!:bana nadance::woo t::cookiemonst er::danc ingbacon::dancingbacon ::am en: ldglory::s py::burnrubber :
Old 10-28-2012, 09:02 PM   #43
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
the pennant? lol
Old 10-28-2012, 10:54 PM   #44
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Lol
So not only did the Giants win the "Super Bowl" but I hooked up with her
Giants Thumpin on Detroit!!!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1351490066.590407.jpg

Better than the bitch from last night. Just sayin
Attached Thumbnails
Giants Thumpin on Detroit!!!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1351490045.302250.jpg  
Old 10-28-2012, 10:57 PM   #45
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rardigo View Post
Lol
So not only did the Giants win the "Super Bowl" but I hooked up with her
Attachment 177227

Better than the bitch from last night. Just sayin
Sorry Rob, but when you leave one out over the plate I'm gonna smack it......

soooooo I gotta ask........

wait for it.......

Did she cost you $200.00?
Old 10-29-2012, 10:04 AM   #46
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Sorry Rob, but when you leave one out over the plate I'm gonna smack it......

soooooo I gotta ask........

wait for it.......

Did she cost you $200.00?

I deserved that one......Not even close, I bought her a glass of wine. Dinner later this week but I already got more off of her than I did on Saturday with the other one.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:49 PM   #47
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone catch that home run last night?
Old 10-29-2012, 04:32 PM   #48

Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
Anyone catch that home run last night?
Nope....It bounced off that dipshits head and fell to the ground THEN got picked up....just sayin