Outer Space 13 4.87%
None Of Your F*cking Business 27 10.11%
Other 16 5.99%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 267. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2009, 05:54 PM   #21
Creedmoor Connections
carolinyens will become famous soon enough
carolinyens's Tacoma Gallery
Chillin at the house in the living room watchin step brothers and this.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:56 PM   #22
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
heavens no...everyone knows the best fish sandwichs are at mcdonalds...but theyre best enjoyed with a nice bus station skank...of which i was unable to find this evening as it is very cold and they are all hiding
lmao!!!
Old 01-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #23
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by red06toy View Post
im in my girlfriends dorm on tw! BTW shes got 2 hot roomates, just finished making a pig out of myself eating pizza. now im watchin the three of them walk around in their jammies. Its rough.

Dude, you ain't even tellin the truth man.....are you? You lucky MoFo! Question? Why the hell are you online instead of eating a "fish sandwich" as tigerfan00 would say?????
Old 01-21-2009, 06:00 PM   #24
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCrackCorn View Post
Dude, you ain't even tellin the truth man.....are you? You lucky MoFo! Question? Why the hell are you online instead of eating a "fish sandwich" as tigerfan00 would say?????

exactly

i say we ban him until he emails bob with pictures of said girls to post on here
Old 01-21-2009, 06:02 PM   #25
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

Quote:
heavens no...everyone knows the best fish sandwichs are at mcdonalds...but theyre best enjoyed with a nice bus station skank...of which i was unable to find this evening as it is very cold and they are all hiding

nice bus station skank huh.........(I bet she'd smell pretty f'in fishy!)
Old 01-21-2009, 06:03 PM   #26
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCrackCorn View Post

nice bus station skank huh.........(I bet she'd smell pretty f'in fishy!)
you've never seen the ladies man have you?
Old 01-21-2009, 06:05 PM   #27
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
i'm at a gas station on the KY border in cincinatti... traveling to MS for work and brought the laptop

log on to TW whenever i get free wifi!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2009, 06:05 PM   #28
red06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to behold

red06toy's Tacoma Gallery
haha. holy shit they are comparing their tan lines right now, I gotta go! updates tomm....See what I can do about pics. might get slapped.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:09 PM   #29
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
im at the house watching alpha dog its pretty good movie
Old 01-21-2009, 06:10 PM   #30
Atlanta Falcons

Quote:
you've never seen the ladies man have you?

Yell to the yeah...I know the reference, but still!
Old 01-21-2009, 06:10 PM   #31
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-21-2009, 06:13 PM   #32
Atlanta Falcons

Quote:
haha. holy shit they are comparing their tan lines right now, I gotta go! updates tomm....See what I can do about pics. might get slapped.
something smells....I mean, sounds "fishy". Tan lines the 2nd week in January? 1) either they've been in the tanning beds, or 2) they were so tan last summer they haven't faded away yet.

We definitely need pictures bro....if you can make that happen!
Old 01-21-2009, 06:15 PM   #33
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Pics or ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoruptTaco View Post
nice!
Old 01-21-2009, 06:41 PM   #34
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i cant exactly tell ya where im at..but heres a clue
Old 01-21-2009, 06:53 PM   #35
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
alpha dog is a great movie, pretty fucked up too
Old 01-21-2009, 06:53 PM   #36
PhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhoenixCadet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Civil Air Patrol (US Air Force Auxiliary)
PhoenixCadet's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PhoenixCadet
Quote:
Originally Posted by olsenjr View Post
Why are low-regs almost synonymous with Air Wingers?

Old 01-21-2009, 06:59 PM   #37
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I'm flopped on the bed on my daughters new laptop and my five year old boy is sound asleep beside me.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:29 PM   #40
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
it is actually a medium, but i havent had a haircut for two weeks due to being out in the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixCadet View Post
Why are low-regs almost synonymous with Air Wingers?