Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Just thought you would enjoy hearing this

Old 01-26-2009, 05:48 PM   #1
Work in progress
khaos5407 is on a distinguished road
khaos5407's Tacoma Gallery
Just thought you would enjoy hearing this

So if everyone who enjoys football is gonna watch this great game on sunday I figured you might wanna hear what I am doing this week.

Terry McCaulay is an amazing professional football referee who also works for the government, he is my stepdads best friend and he is a great person.

I am currently watching this lucky bastards house for the whole week while him and his family go down to flordia to vacation all week before the superbowl then his family gets to go watch it FOR FREE!

This man is loaded, and when I say loaded I mean he makes BANK, idk how much but lets just say im in his office right now on my computer watching his 65 inch flatscreen (in his home office!) other things incredible about this house are a full theatre room complete with multiple levels of lazyboys and a full workout room with everything you could want.

The reason I am at his house for the week is because he has three dogs, they are amazing and beautiful dogs consisting of a labradoodle an english mastiff and a golden retriever.

So when everyone is watching the game on sunday remember where I am and remember to look for Terry! its sure to be an awesome game and I cant wait to see how it plays out. GO ARIZONA! (sorry pittsburgh guys)
Old 01-26-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
"The Dude"
El Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of lightEl Duderino 480 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
El Duderino 480's Tacoma Gallery
take some pics!