Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

daytona 500

Old 01-27-2009, 06:09 PM   #1
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
daytona 500

so i'm not into nascar. i know about about nascar and the drivers i just don't get into it. but this year i will be going to my first nascar race and of course it is the daytona 500. i'm pretty sure it will be a bad ass time but i was wondering if any one from TW maybe going ?
Old 01-27-2009, 06:22 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i wont be going.....but im a nascar fan. not as big a fan now with all the bs the france's have going on, and i dont really like the cars of tomorrow..............but the races are still fun, and nothing like going to a race!! daytona is the big un' man!!
Old 01-28-2009, 07:59 PM   #3
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

JimmyCrackCorn's Tacoma Gallery
Was there 2 years ago. Not this year though. You'll have blast and hopefully have some good entertainment going on in your section in addition to the race/
Old 01-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyCrackCorn View Post
Was there 2 years ago. Not this year though. You'll have blast and hopefully have some good entertainment going on in your section in addition to the race/
what do you mean by good entertainment????
Old 01-28-2009, 08:10 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
redneck chicks gettin rowdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 08:16 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
redneck chicks gettin rowdy!
Yep, that has been my experience out at Lowe's Motor Speedway. That was an awesome weekend!
Old 01-28-2009, 08:17 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolayiv View Post
Yep, that has been my experience out at Lowe's Motor Speedway. That was an awesome weekend!
see the "what does everyone look like thread"...................thats where we are in the first pic! and i was getting fubarred!!
Old 01-28-2009, 08:32 PM   #8
Atlanta Falcons
JimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud ofJimmyCrackCorn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hot redneck girls getting rowdy and naked!!!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 08:33 PM   #9

Quote:
really!?!?! why don't they do that at nfl games
Old 01-28-2009, 08:34 PM   #10

Quote:
even better brotha!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 08:35 PM   #11
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Daytona 500 was my first race too...i had a blast. Youll love it!
Old 01-28-2009, 08:44 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
I, think I am pulling for Dale Gordan Junior, in this years race
no,no,no!!!!!!!!!! not hendricks team

rousch or joe gibbs racing......................ftw!!! i hope my boy kenseth has a better season!!
Old 01-28-2009, 08:46 PM   #13

i kinda favor matt kenseth only because i like DeWalt tools
Old 01-28-2009, 08:47 PM   #14

Quote:
i kinda favor matt kenseth only because i like DeWalt tools
for me...it used to be davey allison, then, it was mark martin, and i have been a kenseth fan since he started.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:54 PM   #15

Quote:
Well, to tell you the truth, I have not been interested in NASCAR for a long time, I loved the days of just ESPN coverage and, watching the like's of Gant, Wallace and, sorts..............
oh, do i agree...those were the good days. brian france has really screwed nascar up these days....................and i absolutely despise the new cars of tomorrow!
Old 01-28-2009, 09:04 PM   #16
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well, to tell you the truth, I have not been interested in NASCAR for a long time, I loved the days of just ESPN coverage and, watching the like's of Gant, Wallace and, sorts..............
Exactly! Those were some good race'n days. I don't like the point system now. A Chevy looks like a Ford that looks like a Dodge that looks like a Toyota now. It just isn't fun anymore but going to Daytona is a blast. I will tell you this. When you are sitting there and the cars go around for their first pace lap, it is very exciting. But when they go green you get the hair on the back of your neck. Then when they are at full speed on the 2nd lap you just can't describe the feeling. Hell, I might make it down there.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:05 PM   #17
Atlanta Falcons

Quote:
really!?!?! why don't they do that at nfl games
Dude, NFL crowds are tame compared to NASCAR fans....totally different animal!

You'll probably see these guys...

and this couple...

most definitely this chick...

make sure you venture around outside the track a few hours before the race (fields that are turned into parking lots) and you'll run into a lot of this...

and this...

Old 01-28-2009, 09:08 PM   #18

Quote:
Dude, NFL crowds are tame compared to NASCAR fans....totally different animal!

You'll probably see these guys...

and this couple...

most definitely this chick...

make sure you venture around outside the track a few hours before the race (fields that are turned into parking lots) and you'll run into a lot of this...

and this...

well hell yes!!! them's my people there!!! the girl in the confederate flag bikini........................shaweet!!!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 09:13 PM   #19
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, two totally different types of crowds. I guarded the logo back in 1997 and while I was standed there this girl walked by with size 60 ff (I'm guessing) bOObs. Every guy around me turned and watched her walk by. I wish I had a camera.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:14 PM   #20
Atlanta Falcons

Yell to the f*uck yeah....that's got, "blowjob between two trucks written all over it"!