Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Grapple at The Garden

Old 12-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Name: John
jdickey03's Tacoma Gallery
Grapple at The Garden

Anyone else into NCAA wrestling? Got into it a couple years back when my best friend got a Scholarship to Cal State Bakersfield. Then after there were rumors of shutting down the wrestling program, received a scholarship to Mizzou. Since then he has been a beast. Anyways Madison Square Garden is hosting their first wrestling tournament called "Grapple at The Garden".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH8AAWf_2cU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCjmOIghnXU

My buddy Mike Larson 184lbs for Mizzou.

Old 12-14-2012, 06:05 PM   #2
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdickey03 View Post
Anyone else into NCAA wrestling? Got into it a couple years back when my best friend got a Scholarship to Cal State Bakersfield. Then after there were rumors of shutting down the wrestling program, received a scholarship to Mizzou. Since then he has been a beast. Anyways Madison Square Garden is hosting their first wrestling tournament called "Grapple at The Garden".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH8AAWf_2cU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCjmOIghnXU

My buddy Mike Larson 184lbs for Mizzou.

i paid attention to it back when my boy was wrestling in school. i think those guys are tougher pound or pound than guys in other sports.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #3
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Name: John
jdickey03's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah my buddy is tough. His plan is to finish his degree at Mizzou then join the Navy and try for the SEALS. Hopefully he will do well.