Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Anyone out there still going in Fantasy Football?

Old 12-20-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
wareagle1's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone out there still going in Fantasy Football?

First year and I'm in my league's championship. Anyone else out there still alive?
Old 12-20-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Guess not...
Old 12-21-2012, 11:37 AM   #4
Good luck to you too! I gotta decide between Ridley and Moreno at flex, T.Rich is a lock at rb. Besides that, I think I'm in pretty good shape.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:53 AM   #5
SUPERCHARGED!!!
gusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shedgusher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Greg
gusher's Tacoma Gallery
Well, as a Patriots fan, I'd have to go with Ridley although Moreno has been lights-out. But I think Ridley will be able to run on Jacksonville's D.

I need to pick three of my five WR...

Dez
Reggie Wayne
Steve Smith
Cecli Shrots
Brandon Lloyd

And I need to pick two of my three RB:

Trent
Frank Gore
Darren Sprolles

My starters are listed first but I'm worried about Trent against the Denver D and think Sprolles might have a nice day against Dallas' D. Breese loves to dump it off to Sprolles when he's pressured and I think Dallas will pressure him.

And with my WRs, as a Pats fan I've seen so many WIDE OPEN receivers so I worry about Cecil tearing it up!
Old 12-21-2012, 12:07 PM   #6
Trent just seems to find that endzone, so I've got to start him. I'm with you about Ridley, just scares me with the fumble last week and the waterboy Woodhead stealing carries. Here's my starting line-up.
WR
1. S.Smith
2. Garcon
3. Decker

T.Y. Hilton and Shorts are on my bench for now...

QB -Cam

TE -Myers in and Dallas Clark on the bench

Def - New England in and Seattle on the bench

D -Kuechly

K -Kai Forbath

Right now I'm projected 123.74 to 113.54
Old 12-22-2012, 07:56 AM   #7
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Right here.

Brees
Roddy White
Randall Cobb
AP
Spiller
Greg Olsen
Nicks
Barth
Chicago

142 to 125 me projection
Old 12-22-2012, 11:57 PM   #8
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
White scored 31 in my system..wish he didn't get dropped right at the line before getting a 3rd score. Turner got 7 for my opponent..hope that's a sign!
Old 12-23-2012, 05:44 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
White scored 31 in my system..wish he didn't get dropped right at the line before getting a 3rd score. Turner got 7 for my opponent..hope that's a sign!
Good luck man! I'm played out and at 125.70 to their 110.94, but they still have Lynch and S. Rice to play. Fingers crossed both have a bad game
Old 12-23-2012, 08:29 PM   #10
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
I won both my leagues.

178-94

260-221
Old 12-23-2012, 08:33 PM   #11
Avid Jeep Hater
JPT is on a distinguished road
Name: JP
JPT's Tacoma Gallery
i lost in the losers bracket championship today because the guy iwas playing had Dez go off...