Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2013 Formula 1 Season Paddock

Old 03-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #221
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
wait.....Did anyone pick up?? FUCK! I was only Away for a min!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-02-2013, 09:52 PM   #222
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Get out of my thread
X2
Old 03-02-2013, 10:28 PM   #223
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
wait.....Did anyone pick up?? FUCK! I was only Away for a min!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Chris, is that you? Hello?
Old 03-02-2013, 10:29 PM   #224
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously , if you homos wanna talk NASCAR , there's a bunch of crappy threads about that crappy series
Old 03-02-2013, 10:32 PM   #225
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
NASCAR is the apex of motorsport.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:03 PM   #226

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
NASCAR is the apex of motorsport.
http://m.autoblog.com/2012/11/16/red...nascar-and-f1/
Old 03-02-2013, 11:10 PM   #227

scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Those are just racist numbers that say nothing of the bourgeoisie joie de vivre of NASCAR. Or should I say, Le NASCAR.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:49 AM   #229
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Im just sayin....They couldnt figure out how the "N" guys had engines that had piston speeds so high......evidently, they cant figure out how to keep wheels attached either.
Nascar is the biggest joke of racing.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:06 AM   #231

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
No more NASCAR talk in this thread , I don't go to the NASCAR threads and tell them how much better F1 is than their crappy boring series
Old 03-03-2013, 09:10 AM   #232
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
I don't really see the need to compare or dissect them. But if we must, F1 drivers have said a stock car is much harder to control around a track with a general feeling of always being on the edge of losing it. Nascar drivers are amazed at the acceleration and G forces involved. I think both respect each other as they have worked together a few different times.

I like football and I like hockey. Those two are about as close as Nascar and F1.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:10 AM   #233
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No more NASCAR talk in this thread , I don't go to the NASCAR threads and tell them how much better F1 is than their crappy boring series
Ok, I'll be done.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:42 AM   #234
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pretty sure this isn't supposed to happen

http://youtu.be/lQ2KvSJe338
The last bit where he rolls back onto the racing surface really shows how rigid the chassis is, barely any flex.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:45 AM   #235
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Much appreciated. I wish more people would conduct themselves in such a manner. I love both series, and DTM, and Rally, and NHRA, and V-8 Supercars, if I mention one in another's thread it's to gain knowledge and understanding.
Old 03-03-2013, 11:53 AM   #236
Augie is on a distinguished road

Marines: 0331
Augie's Tacoma Gallery
So who do fans root for in F1, the team or the driver? I myself like the minnows of the the sport like Sauber and Williams. I was a fan of Montoya while he was in F1 and now I root for Sergio Perez. I'm still waiting for an American to break back into the sport since the last was Scott Speed and I didn't understand why he got the boot because at the time I thought he was doing well.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:00 PM   #239
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
As usual, I'm pulling for Webber in particular, and Red Bull in general. I really hope there is another crazy start to the season like last year. That was the most exciting part, watching 7 drivers in 7 races win.

Anyone else going to be in Austin for that Grand Prix? I'll be there. There is nothing like hearing that motor at full roar, watching the corner speed these guys carry in, along with hearing the gearboxes scream as they downshift. Unbelievable.
My brother and I went last year, amazing experience.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:48 PM   #240
Canes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanes58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: EAOS 83'
Canes58's Tacoma Gallery
Driver